Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ambulances
[quote name='gradymedic' post='136320' date='Aug 2 2007, 22:04 ']I like the look of that new Dodge over the new Chevy 3500 and F350 styling. It will be interesting to see how much market share it takes up.[/quote]

I agree, it is a HUGE improvement over the new Ford and Chevys. I hope these start to take off in sales.
Independent Fire Company

Ambulance 4

1999 Ford E-450 / Horton

Independent Fire Company

Ambulance 4-1

2005 Ford E-450 / MedTec

I have attached some photographs of Ambulances form New Zealand

The photographs are of the St John Ambulance Service, who run a majority of the Countries Ambulance Services.

The First photograph is of one of the Mercedes Sprinter, the most common Ambulance in the St John Fleet
[quote name='bedfordkelc3' post='137949' date='Aug 8 2007, 13:52 ']I have attached some photographs of Ambulances form New Zealand

The photographs are of the St John Ambulance Service, who run a majority of the Countries Ambulance Services.

The First photograph is of one of the Mercedes Sprinter, the most common Ambulance in the St John Fleet[/quote]

Might be a good idea if I attach the photo

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph of on the motorcycles

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of one of the PTS Ambulances ( Patient Transfer Service ), it's a Fore Transil

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of one of the Fire Responce Units, it a Toyota Hiace

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of one of the Duty Managers Vehicle

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of the Gator, used for large events

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photographs is of the Ambulance Control Command Unit

Attached Files Image(s)

The next bunch of photographs are of some of the " older " Ambulances, I have worked with, during 1980 - 1985, when I was a Volunteer Ambulance Officer

The first Ambulance is a Dodge, all the earlier Ambulances were painted Grey and White, hte colour schem changed to white with a red stripe in 1980

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is also a Dodge, sporting the "new " white colour scheme

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photgraph is a night shot taken outside the North Shore Ambulance Station.

This is one of the CF Bedfords

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of the North Shore's LSU - Life Support Unit -, it to was a CF Bedford

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='bedfordkelc3' post='137965' date='Aug 7 2007, 22:06 ']The next photgraph is a night shot taken outside the North Shore Ambulance Station.

This is one of the CF Bedfords[/quote]

Nice pics....
The next photograph is Silverdale's Chev

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of one of the DAF'S, note the blue on the lightbar, it was a trail, but was changed back to red.

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photograph is of one of the earlier SOO's vehicles - Senior Operations Officer - its a Falcon Stationwagon

Attached Files Image(s)

The next photgraph is of one of SOO's vehicle its a Ford Falcon

Attached Files Image(s)