Retired and still a tax payer.
After serving Towaco, New Jersey this rig rig found a new home in Canada

Towaco, NJ

1953 ALF 775-PJO

Reg. No. L4797

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bob

Bob, Towaco, N.J. purchased the truck back from Canada with thoughts of retoring it. I don't think they got to far with there project. Towaco is part of the Montville Township Fire Department.
[quote name='LHFD4' post='138530' date='Aug 9 2007, 06:04 ']Bob, Towaco, N.J. purchased the truck back from Canada with thoughts of retoring it. I don't think they got to far with there project. Towaco is part of the Montville Township Fire Department.[/quote]

Thanks for the update on the location of this rig.
Bob

The Wood-Ridge ALF/Saulsbury rescue truck is still in service. An order was recently placed with KME to replace that rig.
[quote name='RPbravest29FD' post='138547' date='Aug 9 2007, 10:12 ']The Wood-Ridge ALF/Saulsbury rescue truck is still in service. An order was recently placed with KME to replace that rig.[/quote]

Thanks for the update and additional information. When I shot this rig, the Wood-Ridge members were very courteous and proud of this squad.
Bob

Lakehurst NJ Hale

Dick Adelman photo
Lakehurst NJ Hale

Dick Adelman photo
Lakehurst NJ Hale

Dick Adelman photo
Lakehurst NJ Hale

Dick Adelman photo

My last department. That truck was 1st due to the hindenberg crash. Will try to get some other pics from old members
[quote name='Frank B' post='111091' date='May 23 2007, 01:19 ']Hamilton NJ Rusling Hose Co Mack E

Bill Witt Collection[/quote]

Check out the factory photo to this earilyer post of a Bill Witt photo

Hamilton Township 1938 Mack E type 21

from post #546
[quote name='Dr. Stinebaugh' post='119985' date='Jun 16 2007, 16:38 ']Next is an unusual Brockway/ALF tillered aerial from the Ridgefield Park FD. The original photo was cut off on the left side,sorry.[/quote]

Rich is correct, this parade was a NJ/NY Parade in Ridgefield Park. This Brockway/ALF 85ft wooden aerial tiller was in service with my company from 1936-1954. It was badly damaged in a lumberyard fire in 1954 and had to be replaced. At that point, Ridgefield Park tagged along with FDNY and ordered a 1954 ALF 85ft tiller almost exactly the same as FDNY. Awesome picture of a classic.
Bound Brook NJ 1947 Mack E type 45 S #1335

Mack factory photo

Hey, is the Wildwood parade this weekend?

Please e-mail me if you have info on this event!
[quote name='Frank B' post='148304' date='Sep 13 2007, 20:22 ']Bound Brook NJ 1947 Mack E type 45 S #1335

Mack factory photo

Please e-mail me if you have info on this event![/quote]

Frank... Great pic! Do you have BBFD Engine 3's C model Mack also??? Also Engine 2 was a C with a "semi-" open cab.
[quote name='Frank B' post='148304' date='Sep 13 2007, 20:22 ']Bound Brook NJ 1947 Mack E type 45 S #1335

Mack factory photo

Please e-mail me if you have info on this event![/quote]

frank; is it possible this engine served with courtdale pa luzerne county,they had one identical to this they had bought used ,then resold it after using it for few years
tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa