Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F.D.N.Y.
[quote name='Chasselber1' post='164533' date='Nov 18 2007, 17:08 ']Looks like Squad 61 changed the middle light bar to a rotator, looks good and kinda breaks up the LEDs.[/quote]

Must be a change brought on by the LED lights. AT the beginning FDNY used 3 LED lightbars and now they are leaving the middle one a rotator.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='JFong' post='164674' date='Nov 18 2007, 23:29 ']Must be a change brought on by the LED lights. AT the beginning FDNY used 3 LED lightbars and now they are leaving the middle one a rotator.[/quote]

I believe this lighting configuration is specific to Squad 61 as the new deliveries I've seen all have three LED bars on the cab.

BY
[quote name='camdenfirespfn' post='164179' date='Nov 17 2007, 21:12 ']Engine 73 same job[/quote]

Ah-" La Casa Caca "!! Always loved that !
Ladder 159

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Foam 321

Engine 228

Engine 321

Co2 Unit or perhaps Purple K

Engine 321 again

Rescue 2

Rescue 2 again

Attached Files Image(s)

Any guess?

[quote name='NJMedic' post='164917' date='Nov 19 2007, 23:38 ']Any guess?[/quote]

Forget the FDNY Radio Car Number but think this is the Chief of Operations... Maybe Car 5
Battalion 33

[quote name='NJMedic' post='164915' date='Nov 19 2007, 23:35 ']Rescue 2[/quote]

Nice shots. what happened behind the rear wheels, like where the generator is located? did it get hit or something?
[quote name='AVFC1699' post='165065' date='Nov 20 2007, 15:17 ']Nice shots. what happened behind the rear wheels, like where the generator is located? did it get hit or something?[/quote]

I don't see what you see. The square and circle cutin the diamond plate are what I belive are exhausts for the generators. I see a white decal that says something to the effect "Dial 9-1-1 for Fire" and a indentation for a red emergency light. Maybe some trim missing around the wheels??
Floyd Bennet Field?
The only MARC in 46 ENGINE!

NEVER FORGET 9-11-01 F.D.N.Y. 343

RIP FF John Bellew 27 Truck F.D.N.Y. 1-23-05

RIP Captain Frank Keane 46 Engine F.D.N.Y 12-11-06
[quote name='NJMedic' post='165074' date='Nov 20 2007, 15:38 ']I don't see what you see. The square and circle cutin the diamond plate are what I belive are exhausts for the generators. I see a white decal that says something to the effect "Dial 9-1-1 for Fire" and a indentation for a red emergency light. Maybe some trim missing around the wheels??[/quote]

yea im talking about the generator cover....it look like its polished aluminum diamondplate......i believed it used to be painted the same color as the body
[quote name='Crossbronxxpress' post='165076' date='Nov 20 2007, 15:41 ']Floyd Bennet Field?[/quote]

Yes Marc, That's Floyd Bennet field. They have air shows and civilian flights land there occaisionally and for some reason they send the purple K rig's there on standby. And if you don't know, Brian is in flips right now.
[quote name='TL-FF' post='165171' date='Nov 20 2007, 19:17 ']Yes Marc, That's Floyd Bennet field. They have air shows and civilian flights land there occaisionally and for some reason they send the purple K rig's there on standby. And if you don't know, Brian is in flips right now.[/quote]

I thought it looked familiar. I spent a week out at Floyd Bennet for driver training when i was in the PD academy. THE BEST week, hands down, of the NYPD Academy. Even better than the shooting range at Rodman's Neck.

As for Brian, i saw him getting promoted on the orders. I'm sure i'll see him around soon, working on the side.

Be safe,

Marc
The only MARC in 46 ENGINE!

NEVER FORGET 9-11-01 F.D.N.Y. 343

RIP FF John Bellew 27 Truck F.D.N.Y. 1-23-05

RIP Captain Frank Keane 46 Engine F.D.N.Y 12-11-06