Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Ambulances
Here is a shot of sam 1 (fort wayne indiana ) and sam 2 (rodchester) both of parkview hospital health system at a 2 car head on accident.

Attached Files Image(s)

Night shot of Boston Medflight

Boston Medflight arriving at a scene call for 2 burn victims in Dedham Ma. in the early 90's

Boston Medflight arriving, and transporting a patient from a scene call in Dedham, Ma. in the early 90's

Lifting off, headed to a Boston Trauma Center
Nice shot of "Brewstah 45"... in Lechmere's parrking lot ...That truck got hit Eastern Ave and Providence HWY...they had the green every one came to a stop...Car hit them so hard the frame rails came out the back of the box... The driver of the car had seizure prior to hitting them.

A few things in the photo's are now gone too... The Seagrave ,Brewster, and Lechmere
That was also when Dedham was still a BLS contract......
That helicopter is long gone too!! Replaced by two new Bk117's and an AS 365 Dauphin.
Rob Atwater

Lieutenant

Derry Fire

Engine 4/Truck 4

Derry, NH

MedSTAR 1, 3, & 4 on the pad at Hospital Center.
Chad

Deputy Fire Chief
Clinton Volunteer Fire Department
www.clintonvfd.org

Washington DC Fire Department
FireFighter Truck Co. 15
Gonna try this one more time.

Attached Files Image(s)

Chad

Deputy Fire Chief
www.clintonvfd.org

FireFighter Truck Co. 15
[quote name='Chasselber1' post='167344' date='Nov 28 2007, 13:48 ']Gonna try this one more time.[/quote]

Nice helos and nice pic. Where is this located?
MedSTAR is based out of Washington Hospital Center (WHC) in Washington D.C. We have five helicopters, 1 based in Easton Md, 1 in Federick Md, 1 in Southern Md (Indian Head), and 1 at the center. Our spare bird and maint. hanger is at Tipton airfield. The remote bases are 24/7/365 and the Hospital Center ship is a day crew only. We also operate a 06' International/Wheeled Coach ground truck which is cross-staffed by the day crew at WHC and driven by me. Once we get it back from maint. I'll post some pics of it. Check out our website at www.medstartransport.com We are the regional burn center and also a level 1 trauma center.
Chad

Deputy Fire Chief
www.clintonvfd.org

FireFighter Truck Co. 15
Well, I decided to throw in something a bit different....but still in the air ambulance category. Here's one of the ones from the company I work for part-time. It's a Lear 35 owned by National Jets Air Ambulance from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. It's taken at St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands in April of 2005.

Photo by Mark Carr

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's another, N88NJ, another Lear 35 of National's at the airport in Cozumel, MX.

Mark Carr photo

Attached Files Image(s)

And my ugly mugg next to National's N99NJ in Cap Hatien, Haiti.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is JEFFStat 1 (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia) in front of my station (Spring Mill Fire Company, Whitemarsh Twp Montco, PA) after a Rescue we had earlier this year.

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='McCloskey' post='167936' date='Dec 1 2007, 13:38 ']Here is JEFFStat 1 (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia) in front of my station (Spring Mill Fire Company, Whitemarsh Twp Montco, PA) after a Rescue we had earlier this year.[/quote]

ok I give .. what happens when you get a run when the bird is on the ground?
Our Standing SOG is that our Quint, Engine, Rescue and Traffic unit are pulled out and blocking our driveways, due to the size and use of our property and of course those "What Ifs". Go to: www.maps.live.com and type in 1210 E. Hector St, 19428, click Birds-Eye-View and you'll see that I mean. In this case all but our boats and the '64 Maxim were out.