Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' post='159657' date='Oct 29 2007, 23:25 ']Brian or Phil, I would greatly appreciate if you could post an ALF Eagle 75ft. Single Rear Axle Quint if you have one. Thanks in advance.

I have included a picture to give you a better idea of what I am looking for. Thanks again.[/quote]

I played with this one a couple years back. Credit to RIEMT, KDWMAEMT. Hope it helps...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here is a front mount pumper that I have...

The body and parts are from artists that I have forgotten their names, but the cab and pump are my own.

Mechanical engineers build weapons, whereas civil engineers build targets.

When the man at the door said," Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms", I, naturally assumed it was a delivery!
Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and PARAMEDIC_IL

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

In 2008 our Heavy Rescue is getting upgraded (significantly). The final bids haven't been completed, but here is my version of what is under consideration (old and then new). With a mix of tactical rescues and a large number of Interstate extrications, this rig would be pretty sweet.

Matt, here's another I think you will like. IFD's latest Rescue which will serve as the Northside's Heavy Rescue unit (like Tac-7) once it is fully equipped:

I did some tinkering with the Boston Squrt that was posted to see if I could replicate one of my old IFD favorites. Credits go to: KDWMAEMT, RIEMT & EMTchris67 with some modifications be myself.

Former IFD Squrt 13, 1, 26 1969 Ford C/Maxim/Pierce 54' Squrt. in it's original paint scheme and also how it would look redone into the current white over red scheme with the yellow and white Scotchlight stripes.

Standish Engine 4

Credit to KDWMAEMT, RI_EMT

[Image: e-4paint.jpg]
ok more old school, 1975 alf century squrt, Lynn Ma engine 5, credit to all that have given so others may draw...lol

Here is the fire department that covers my new house. I only drew their fire appartus and not medics. First up is the engine out of house 1.

Valley Park FD

Pumper/Rescue/Tanker

2006 Pierce Dash

Running from station 2, which is two blocks from my house is an engine, truck and a medic.

Valley Park FD

Pumper/Rescue 1924

1994 Pierce Arrow

Here is the truck Co. also from house 2.

Valley Park FD

Truck 1922

1998 Pierce Lance 75'

Trying my hand at some older rigs to mix things up. A fairly spot-on version of one of several Ford/E-One's that IFD brought to the fleet in the late 1970's. The ALF's are next!

Yorkshire VFD, Prince William County, Va. - 1988 E\-One Hurricane

Yorkshire VFD, Rescue 508, Prince William County, Va. - 2006 E\-One Cyclone II

heres a 1995 international/ E\-One walk through rescue for the malden mass fire dept

credit to KDWMAEMT &RI EMT for the cab and accessories

Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and Paramedic_IL

Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and Paramedic_IL