Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
University City E-2614 and 2611 awaiting the next run.

Phil, not to get the topic off track but where exactly is Mid County? There is also a Mid County Fire Protection District down here by me. They are in Camden County and protect the area surrounding Camdenton and some of the lake. Just a curious mind.
The Mid County FPd up here is located in North St. Louis County. They cover the the beautiful cities of Wellston, Pagedale, Hillsdale, Hanley Hills and a couple other small municipalities. Their site, I believe is midcountyfpd.org. I'll check on that when I get home. Im riding with county police and we are at the Sprint Store right now.
The Mid County FPd up here is located in North St. Louis County. They cover the the beautiful cities of Wellston, Pagedale, Hillsdale, Hanley Hills and a couple other small municipalities. Their site, I believe is midcountyfpd.org. I'll check on that when I get home. Im riding with county police and we are at the Sprint Store right now.
Ok... I just walked in. Here is their site. [url="http://midcountyfpd.org/"]Mid-County FPD[/url]
Kirkwood, MO

1934 General/Monarch

Ron Heal photo

Attached Files Image(s)

St.Louis, MO

2000 Spartan/Smeal

2000/400 75

Eng-31

Ron Heal photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Fenton FPD

Quint 1325

2007 Spartan Gladiator/Rosenbauer/TeleSqurt 68'

*Not Yet inservice

**Note the 1st Roto-Ray in St. Louis Metro

Rear view

Warning lights activated, I cant wait to see this at night!

Unit that is being replaced and moved to reserve status.

Fenton FPD

Former Quint 1325

1993 Pierce Arrow/TeleSqurt 65'

What Battalion is St. Louis Engine Co. 19 located in?

Thanks.
Larry Di Camillo

Fire Chief

Stafford Fire Department

www.staffordfirerescue.org

Engineer/Operator

Houston Fire Department

Ladder Co. 68 "A"

www.firehouse68.com
Corrections welcome, but I believe Engine 19 is in District 4 with Battalion 4.
Yep. The 19's are in District 4, BC 4.
Just trying to save this thread from being eliminated.
Steve, Glad you moved it too the top to save it.. I some how have missed it since becoming a member... Excellent work and alot of great history here...

Jason.
[color="#FF0000"][size="2"]Jason Cherry

Engineer E-3

College Hill[/size][/color]

[color="#0000FF"][url="http://www.iafflocal502.com"]Texarkana, AR IAFF Local 502[/url][/color]

[color="#0000FF"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw_bnS-qcds&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bollywoodsargam.com%2Fvideo_todayfeaturedvideo.php%3Fblockbustermovieclip%3Dpw_bnS-qcds---latest-Texarkana_Train_Derailment&feature=player_embedded"]Texarkana Train Derailment Explosion[/url][/color]
So Battalion Chief 4 and District 4 are seperate levels of management? Like Chicago with Deputy District Chiefs and then District Chiefs.

Or does a Battalion Chief oversee a district?

Thanks.
Larry Di Camillo

Fire Chief

Stafford Fire Department

Engineer/Operator

Houston Fire Department

Ladder Co. 68 "A"

www.firehouse68.com
[quote name='Ladder 68' post='173086' date='Dec 22 2007, 16:26 ']So Battalion Chief 4 and District 4 are seperate levels of management? Like Chicago with Deputy District Chiefs and then District Chiefs.

Or does a Battalion Chief oversee a district?

Thanks.[/quote]

I believe Battalion Chiefs just oversee the districts. There is not a postion labled as District Chief. The district # is just the region of St. Louis. District 4 is South St. Louis City.
Thanks for the information. Have a Merry Christmas.
Larry Di Camillo

Fire Chief

Stafford Fire Department

Engineer/Operator

Houston Fire Department

Ladder Co. 68 "A"

www.firehouse68.com
[quote name='SLCPDEXPLORER' post='172963' date='Dec 21 2007, 21:34 ']Rear view

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=28909][/quote]

I'm not one of those sticklers for this stuff, but thought I'd point out that this isn't a Telesqurt, but Rosenbauer's 68 foot boom called the Roadrunner. I know one has been delivered in Michigan already, but I'd bet this is one of the first few built...