Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
this one right here is a custom spec'd arrow XT with a command cab, body I designed to be a full response, but with minimal work it could go anyway you need it to.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Fire Investigation Unit

Credit: Paramedic_IL

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's a Rescue unit for Mount Laurel EMS. This was sent in request to me on my local county forum and I think it came out pretty good.

Proposed Rescue # 3699

Something similar to [url="http://fdnytrucks.com/images/specialunits/ems/FDNYMERV1.jpg"]FDNY MERV 1[/url], a 2004 Thomas/ALF

the base was posted by Paramedic_IL and he didnt know who the original artist(s) were so credits to them.

Credits to RIEMT, Paramedic_IL, & myself

Lampeter's B

Thanks to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, and RI_EMT

Assistant Chief <br/>Adam Ebersole
Lampeter Fire Company
Engine Company 54
Pierce Dash Engine

Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong, Rescue29Engine23, & myself

Pierce Quantum 105' Rear Mount

Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, & myself

I took Paramedic_IL's rig and modified the trailer posted by JFong and came up with this...

Apache Junction AZ former E-10

Attached Files Image(s)

This is my second attempt at a Dodge Caravan, which turned out MUCH better than the first. Still not perfect... but it'll do. Here is the blank and with a quick stripe job. Other than the wheels, which we in my parts bin from the old board, this is all from scratch.

Attached Files Image(s)

I believe someone drew a Engine from Howard County, Md. before, i believe it was one of the Red Over White rigs with the red & gold stripe. heres the cab of [url="http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/uploads/monthly_10_2007/post-162-1192236032.jpg"]Elkridge FD Engine 11[/url] I like the way it came out, i plan on doing the pump and body later on.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's a 1986 Ottawa/Beck pumper, owned by the South Pasadena (California) F.D. I drew the entire rig myself, with the exception of the wheels, lights & pump panel details. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for those parts. Again, THANKS! Happy Holidays!

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's two GMC 4X4/Emergency One Midi-Pumpers. I drew both rigs myself, with the exception of the wheels, lights and pump panel details. Credits as always to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for those items. Happy Holidays!

Attached Files Image(s)

Pierce Dash Tanker

Since I already did Philadelphia's Freightliner Condor/ALF Air/Light unit I decided to make [url="http://fdspecial.50webs.com/fire677.jpg"]Collapse Unit 1[/url]

Philadelphia Fire Dept.

Collapse Unit 1

Freightliner Condor/American La France

Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong, & myself

Attached Files Image(s)

Rock Community FPD

Arnold, Missouri

Rescue Engine 7154

2007 Pierce Dash

Credit KDWMAEMT, SLCPDEXPLORER

Here's a 1980 Mack CF pumper, once operated by the Lynwood (California) Fire Dept. Disposed of, when L.A. Co. F.D. took over. I drew the entire rig myself, except the wheels, lights & pump panel details. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT or those items!

Attached Files Image(s)

1987 Hahn for Haverhill Ma engine 6

credit to JFong, KDWMAEMT & RIEMT

Requested by WMASSFIREBUFF , Yonkers NY HME Ladder 74

Hamilton Va. Wagon 5 Pierce

Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, , Rescue23Engine29, & Me