Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
here is Chicago's Squad 2 & 2A

here we have a E/One Hurricane 75 ft Quint for Calais Me

thanks Gravenut, now i have something to go with Firemark's Boston E One tower, the second piece of the TowerUnit the 1979 Ford C rehabbed Squirt

something new for me, an Oshkosh T3000 for Logan International, in Boston

and to go with the Oshkosh, is Logan's Pierce tower

Here is an interesting ladder truck from North Plainfield NJ. It is a 1950 Mack L model with a 65 foot aerial. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT,Ladder13, Fyreline, BCFDT782, and myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more from Massport, Logan's 2005 Pierce Engine 5

Here is another Mack L. This is from my hometown of Somerville NJ. It is a 1942 Mack L with a 1000 gpm pump and a 500 gallon booster tank. This engine served for well over 40 years as Engine 1, 4, and 5 as well as being outfitted as the department's foam engine throughout the 80's before being retired from front line service. It has recently been completely restored to original condition and eventually will be kept at the department's museum. Credits go to ChrisEMT67, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, Ladder13, and myself.

Here is Tenafly NJ Rescue 1's 1973 Hahn with body by Bruco. Credits to ARFF-FF, Ladder13, and myself.

Here's another of the antiques that I've had saved so I decided to finish it up, complete with a life net on the side. Credit to Ladder13, BCFDT782, and myself. Sorry if I missed any one in the credits since I've had this for awhile without working on it.

Here is a 1974 Maxim S model 1250 gpm with 500 gallons from Somerville Mass. Credits to Ladder13, Engine5161, and myself.

Attached Files Image(s)

Logan Engine 3

Logan Engine 2

Logan Rescue 1

Oshkosh / Pierce US Army TFFT completely drawn by me except the lights, and tires

EMTChris67, that is a very impressive piece of work there, very very nice job. Heres a piece i decided to draw, at some point in the early 90's Phoenix decided to try some commercial based pumpers, I have no idea how many they had, but here is a 1992 International/E-one pumper from the Phoenix, AZ Fire Dept. Engine 49

Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFONG, PARAMEDICIL, LEADFIRERESCUE, ENGINE5161, AND LADDER13. If i have forgotten crdits to anybody, please let me know.

The newest addition to the Somerville NJ FD. This is West End Hose Co. #3's new KME Predator with CAFS. This unit has just been delivered and is not yet in service. Credits to Paramedic_IL, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and Ladder13.

Just playing around here, an older "volly" Ford C series. Credit to ENGINE5161, Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

Just playing around with letter shading today and figured I would letter up an ALF for Memphis, TN. Not an accurate rig by any means, but the lettering is done in the triditional Memphis style and I even added green running boards. Engine drawn by Engine5161, parts by KDWMAEMT & RIEMT, lettering by ffemtwakeman.

Basically another re-paint, but I dropped the ride height a little as well. Credit in the post.