Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F.D.N.Y.
the phone booth would be on the offiers side
[color="#FF0000"]R.I.P Sammy Oitice FDNY 4 Truck 9-11-01[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]R.I.P Kevin Apuzzio East Franklin FD 4-11-06[/color]

NEVER FORGET 343

[size="4"]FDNY Hockey[/size]
[quote name='JFong' post='84933' date='Mar 10 2007, 01:54 ']According to the FDNY Operational Reference, there are no HAZ MAT Technician units (the stepvan units) in the Bronx except for Squad 41 and 61.[/quote]

thanx but this is wierd since i know manhattan and staten island have one i figured that all the bourghous would have one
A pic from the step van unit at E 44. Taken by myself last june.

[url="http://www.holfri.de"]www.holfri.de[/url]
Some recent "working" apparatus shots taken by my father, an Honorary Deputy Chief & longtime member/director of NYC's Fire Bell Club.

Some HazMat rigs:[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Attached Files Image(s)

Safety Battallion

Engine 65 (Midtown/East Side)

Mask Service Unit

Field Comm 1

Attached Files Image(s)

I don't know but the Field Comm Unit looks a bit odd now that their patch has been removed.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Yep, political correctness gone too damn far, imo
Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
Yup, I always liked the Indians (Yes I said it) with the "Send Help" smokescreen !................
[quote name='JFong' post='84933' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:54 ']According to the FDNY Operational Reference, there are no HAZ MAT Technician units (the stepvan units) in the Bronx except for Squad 41 and 61.[/quote]

Actually there are 4 Haz-mat Tech engines. Engines 44,165,250 and 274. There are 28 CPC trucks, 25 Decon engines and 25 Soc support trucks.
where is the Pierce kenoworth? why is hazmat 1 running the van as a second piece
[quote name='anesti' post='86038' date='Mar 12 2007, 22:54 ']where is the Pierce kenoworth? why is hazmat 1 running the van as a second piece[/quote]

It could have been at preventitive maintanence, I saw the kenworth today.
doesn't Res5ue run a haz-mat step van? i could've sworn they responded into brooklyn on a chemical burn with it last time i was at their house.
[quote name='FirePix1075' post='85692' date='Mar 11 2007, 23:25 ']Safety Battallion

Engine 65 (Midtown/East Side)

Mask Service Unit

Field Comm 1[/quote]

Safety Batt. What up with the two bubble things on the roof?
Rescue 5 does have a step van. The Hazmat Tech Units are the Squads, Rescue 5 and the 4 new Engines..

The funny things on top of Safety are for Sat Video and Audio.

[Image: IMG_0035.jpg]
any fdny rescues running a spare?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could someone tell me what those dome things are atop the safety battalion vehicle
[quote name='Thomas Bendick' post='86339' date='Mar 13 2007, 18:56 ']Rescue 5 does have a step van. The Hazmat Tech Units are the Squads, Rescue 5 and the 4 new Engines..

The funny things on top of Safety are for Sat Video and Audio.
[/quote]

Attached Files Image(s)

Anyone know if the new HazMat 1 is in service yet??