Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Ambulances
Mercy Air One

Mercy Medical Center

Des Moines, IA

Attached Files Image(s)

Mercy Air One # 2. They had just come back from a flight. If you can notice, in the first pic the blades are still rotating. The second one was after they had shut the chopper down and the pilot was fueling it up.

Chris

Attached Files Image(s)

Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Aircare

Attached Files Image(s)

Chris Lambert

Firefighter/Paramedic

Rockwell Rural VFD
Aircare

Attached Files Image(s)

Chris Lambert

Firefighter/Paramedic

Rockwell Rural VFD
UMass Lifeflight 1 at the Anna Jaques Hospital

Attached Files Image(s)

MDFR Air Rescue-4

AirLife Denver 72 & 73

[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Front_range_fire_photo
LA County Fire Copter 11

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Boston Medflight just after touch down in the south common in Lowell to pick up a gunshot victim. Lowell Engine 2 is standing by for the landing the second image is the flight engineer preparing to load the patient

I shot the next couple of helicopter photos on our Florida Winter Thaw trip a couple of weeks ago. First up is LifeNet's Leesburg, FL helicopter, a 2002 Eurocopter EC130, tail #N130LN.

Photo by Mark Carr

Shands Hospital in Gainesville, FL has been taken over by Air Methods. The day we were there they had this spare sitting next to the regular bird in the Florida Gators colors. This one is a 2007 Eurocopter EC135 tail #N241AM.

Photo by Mark Carr

Here's their regular bird photographed on a different trip, a 2004 Agusta A109 as ShandsCair tail #N911UF.

Photo by Mark Carr

Attached Files Image(s)

And last up for this trip is one from the Orlando Regional Medical Center. This one is actually based in Clermont. I was told that when the Orlando system was taken over by Omni-Flight out of Arizona, this helicopter was flown in from there when the new base was established in Clermont. This is a 1994 Bell 206-L4 at Clermont Hospital and carries tail #N94CH.

Photo by Mark Carr

Here's a shot of 1 of Medstars Helos on the Eastern Shore of Md. sorry I didn't get any info.

Attached Files Image(s)

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
Maryland State Police Trooper 1 lifting off at medevac operation from an MVA

Attached Files Image(s)

Air Lift Northwest on the pad, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle

Attached Files Image(s)

I have noticed alot of the pictures have been taken at the hospital. Have you had problems with taken these pictures. Since 9-11 people might think we are up to no good. So just wondering if anyone has had any problems.

Thanks

Ron Fone
View my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/flamesandfur
St. Vincent, UTMC and St. Rita's Hospitals of Toledo Life Flight 5 (Based in Milan, Ohio) taking off from a car vs. motorcycle accident at St. Rt. 269 and St. Rt. 4 just south of Bellevue, Ohio on July 26, 2008.

[Image: DSC_0024-vi.jpg]
FF/EMT

Allen Township Fire Department
[quote name='pawsrock' post='235361' date='Aug 3 2008, 04:42 ']I have noticed alot of the pictures have been taken at the hospital. Have you had problems with taken these pictures. Since 9-11 people might think we are up to no good. So just wondering if anyone has had any problems.

Thanks

Ron Fone[/quote]

The first thing I do when I'm planning to take pictures around a hospital or other sensitive location is check in at the local security office and ask for permission. Explain what you're trying to accomplish, where you'll be shooting and how long you'll be there. I've been asked to show my ID a few times and to sign in and out also. It's worth making the effort.
Careflight 1 lifting off from a MVA north bound 75 in Allen , Texas

Attached Files Image(s)