Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hahn...post them if you got them.
Post#760 is a Dave Bowen photo from our 6/96 photo tour of Coatesville.

Here are a couple more shots of the Somerville Hahn during their centennial muster in 1988.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

J.Floyd photos, Jenkins collection

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

New City New York 1979 Hahn that was refirbed by Pierce.

Can any one help me with a photo of this rig before the refirb?

1979 Hahn 1500 1000

Dick Adelman collection/[color="#FF0000"] B Schwartz photo ?[/color]
New City NY 1982 Hahn 1000/1000 B Schwartz photo
[quote name='Dr. Stinebaugh' post='227629' date='Jul 7 2008, 16:21 ']J.Floyd photos, Jenkins collection[/quote]

Just a note.. the 1941 Mack next to the Hahn was Engine 5 at the time. It was modified and ran as the FD's Casscade Unit. There was a 4 bottle system in the hose bed. The rig has been going trough a referbishment and the Department hopes it will be in by October for Fire Prevention. The Mack started as Engine 1, then was Resv Eng 2, then Engine 5. It will come in lettered for Engine Co. 1 when finished.

Also I was there this day. I remember the FDNY Signal 88 Club had its !958 Mack C model that is now lettered as Engine 305.

For FRANK B. - Thanks for Engine 3!!! That was a Working Engine. The siren was an Electronic one that had a screen covering the opening to prevent debris inside.

I think you want to know information on Bradley Gardens Fire Co of Bridgewater -Somerset County not SOMERVILLE. Let me see what I can dig up from some guys over there. Still working on Finderne info for you.
Possible. My Hahn list says Somerville NJ and Bradley Fire co in the notes

Hey guess what, I double checked another list and you are correct. [color="#000080"]Bradley Gardens![/color]

Bradley Gardens NJ 1968 Hahn 1000/1000 HC-23-68 listed in Hahn list as Somerville

[color="#0000FF"]Bill Schwartz photo from D Adelman collection[/color]

Any on know about Somerset NJ 1963 Hahn GMC L-7011 and a 1970 & 1971 Hahn custom?

Listed as East Franklin Fire Co
I never seen a photo of this truck before this.

A loyal Hahn customer, Moyers Corners once had seven Hahns, including this rare 1967

Hahn Ford C-750 rescue. One of only a few built.

Any one have photos of it?

Moyers Corners FD photos
Moyers Corner 1967 Hahn Ford C-750 rescue

Photo from Moyers Corners FD
Moyers Corners First Hahn was this 1963 Hahn 1000/1000

this is on of a few AutoCar CF chassis (Cincinatti cab)

[color="#000080"]Photographer unknown

From D Adelman collection, possibly B Schwartz

Scanned from a slide[/color]
Notice the odd compartments on this vehicle.

The same truck as above shows refirb and new paint job.

Photographer unknown, Bill Schwartz or D Bowen
There were over 195 Hahn fire apparatus delivered to New York state.

Another shot of the Moyers Corners Hahn Autocar/Cincinatti cab

Any ideas where this truck or the Ford C rescue are now?
Rember this truck?

See post #558 on page 28 of this thread.

This Hahn was a 1926 ALF (cab looks a little bit like a Hahn grill )

and refirbed with a "modern" Hahn grill in 1940

Thats called a butterfly grill if you want to know.

Hahn # 6396-G 1939 Hahn
The same truck as shown in a Hahn ad photograph. Neet!
On very nice truck is this 1930 Hahn built in Allentown PA and delivered to Green Lawn NY

I shot this photo at Rosetree park (Delaware County PA) in 1989.
1930 Hahn Greenlawn FD Huntington NY

Hahn #6270

Seen at many a muster.
[quote name='Frank B' post='228923' date='Jul 12 2008, 20:10 ']There were over 195 Hahn fire apparatus delivered to New York state.

Another shot of the Moyers Corners Hahn Autocar/Cincinatti cab

Any ideas where this truck or the Ford C rescue are now?[/quote]

At least three Moyers Corners Hahns went to Williamstown (Oswego County) NY. At least one more was used as the basis of a glider kit rebuild by E\-One.

The Moyers Corners website shows 7 Hahn pumpers, it also lists the Ford pictured above as a Saulsbury, so I don't know if we can rely on their website for accuracy,
John Kenealy

[url="http://www.cnyfiretrucks.com"]CNYFiretrucks.com: Over 5200 photos of apparatus from over 1000 New York State Departments![/url]

[Image: IMAG0400.jpg] New York
[quote name='CNYFireTrucks' post='228959' date='Jul 13 2008, 02:54 ']At least three Moyers Corners Hahns went to Williamstown (Oswego County) NY. At least one more was used as the basis of a glider kit rebuild by E\-One.

The Moyers Corners website shows 7 Hahn pumpers, it also lists the Ford pictured above as a Saulsbury, so I don't know if we can rely on their website for accuracy,[/quote]

I already E-mailed them the corrections, and the two missing ACCF Hahn photos posted above.

Also note Weavertown E-370 Hahn posted in another thread is x Colmar PA 1981 Hahn that had a PemFab chassis remount because of an accident.
George Murphy posted this in 2002

North Lindenhurst NY 1932 Hahn (from the Allentown factory)

Does the company still own this vehicle?

If not where is it now?
NY Moravia 1964 Diamond T 921-DD Hahn. 750gpm 750gal wt

Scanned from Hahn factory photo
NY Farmingdale 1928 Hahn #6229 city service truck

D Adelman photo