Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Candia NH tanker 1

Delete

delete

grubber33270-

Nice work on the drawings, but for future reference (as you requested) at a minimum credits will need to be given to RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, Fyreline, JFONG, Engine5161, ladder13 and ParamedicIL. I see some original pieces of artwork from these gentlemen, just make sure when you use pieces off of trucks, you keep track. I know it can be tedious but thats the rules of the board. keep up the good work!
nice work josh to bad you didn't post up that kenworth engine i made you

credits i know the cab is from ParamedicIL but the rest i am clueless on sorry let me know if any of your work is on my rig and i am sorry

[Image: 2iw1te9.png]

ps where is RIEMT i have not sceen a post from him in a long time
more new hampshire stuff, Manchester Truck 6, Spartan, 3D, Skyarm

Don't attack me, I know it's not the usual fire apparatus, but I decided to put it up anyway since the ESU's operate a number of fire department style heavy rescue vehicles from some of the same manufacturers. This is a 1986 Ford C/Saulsbury unit. Credits to Ladder13 and Engine5161, rescue body and some lights by me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is LA County, CA foam 73. Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,PARAMEDICIL,JFONG,FYRELINE,LADDER13,ENGINE5161,LEADFIRERESCUE and SLCPDEXPLORER. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know.

riemts maxim engine all i did was rehab it

credit riemt

[Image: aw46zq.png]
here is Newington NH's Truck 1, 2006 Smeal Sirius

Here is the front and rear view of my dept's recently ordered Pierce Arrow XT. I did some of the work but additional credits must go to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13, and YeOldeEnjine.

Attached Files Image(s)

This was my department's service truck from 1976 through 1993. It is a Hammerly body mounted on a Ford L-8000 chassis. This vehicle was basically a typical heavy rescue style truck except for the fact that the rear crew area was not enclosed. There was a walkway with seating for 8 that was accessed from the rear. This unit was retired after the delivery of our tower ladder, but was turned over to the local first aid and rescue squad where it was re-habbed and now serves as a technical rescue unit. Body work done by me and the remaining credits go to Mayer22, Engine5161, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

Pierce Tanker

2500 Gal

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Here is an Engine from the National City, CA fire dept. Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,PARAMEDICIL,JFONG,FYRELINE,LADDER13,ENGINE5161,LEADFIRERESCUE and SLCPDEXPLORER. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know

Here is the same rig as above the way it appears today. The entire unit was refurbished by local shops and by the membership. The rear riding bench was removed and now holds lumber and trench panels. The top was covered by a FDNY style hose bed cover to enclose the space.

Some of the work was done by me, and the additional credits remain the same.

Attached Files Image(s)

Fictional

Metro South FPD

Pierce PUC 100' Platform

Truck 2512

Credits: kdwmaemt, paramedic il, slcpdexplorer

This one is from forum member BurlFireAC's department. Burlngton Fire Protection District Engine 701, Burlington, Boone County, KY.

Ok, been working on this for the last week. Since they have an engine, and an ambulance, I figured I'd up an aerial. So, here is an '09 Pierce Arrow XT for the Colts "Blue Crew." Credit Fyreline, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT & Chris Allen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like doing to unique apparatus, and this is no exception fto me anyway California OES engine in LA Cnty    
Hampstead NH engine2 International converted forestry rig credit to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and i belive Engine5161 for the Chassis