Pinewood Estates Engine 1221

[Image: Mark91-2.jpg]
Pinewood Estates Rescue

[Image: Mark361-1.jpg]12
Manahawkin Quint 47-25

[Image: Mark391-1.jpg]
Warren Grove Engine/Tanker 4808

[Image: Mark71-2.jpg]
[quote name='Rescue29Engine23' post='241654' date='Aug 26 2008, 16:01 ']Warren Grove Engine/Tanker 4808

[Image: Mark71-2.jpg][/quote]

Good pictures Keith... where exactly is this Warren Grove? I have never seen this name on my lists for the area nor can I recall seeing a town with this name. That is quite a unique looking tanker (I have always had a thing for custom cab apparatus with ellipitcal tanks)....didn't Mystic Island have a tanker like this???

Dave
[quote name='Rheems1' post='241681' date='Aug 26 2008, 17:29 ']Good pictures Keith... where exactly is this Warren Grove? I have never seen this name on my lists for the area nor can I recall seeing a town with this name. That is quite a unique looking tanker (I have always had a thing for custom cab apparatus with ellipitcal tanks)....didn't Mystic Island have a tanker like this???

Dave[/quote]

Warren Grove is a section of Strafford Township in Ocean County. Their fire house is located on Rt 539 south of Rt 72 in the heart of the Pine Barrens. The name Warren Grove is more associated with the Warren Grove Gunnery Range used by the USAF. An NJ ANG F-16 dropped some flare bombs in May of 2007 and started a 18,000 acre forest fire. The bombing range just opened again last week. In 2004 a DC ANG F-16 let off a couple of cannon rounds a bit too early and eight rounds went thru the roof of the Warren Grove Elementary School. The school was empty at the time.
A little slow in adding pictures this month. These were taken at a "show and tell" last month at the Somerset County Fire Academy. Late evening sun and shadows in every picture.

Frist up is Hillsborough 37-102, a 2007 2000gpm Seagrave.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Next up is Readington's Squad 32. A Stuphen but I don't have any other information.

Warren Township's Washington Valley A-4, no other information

Bernardsville's Engine 22-103

Franklin Township's Millstone Valley Fire Company's Squad 2008. A 2007 2000/2000 Seagrave

Taken a couple of weeks ago at a drill in the Port Elizabeth area. The City of Elizabeth's Haz Mat. No builder information. A little unusual as the Haz Mat is run by what is know as the Elizabeth Police Ambulance Service Bureau or simply "ASB". ASB is a BLS agency the operates with civilian EMTs, ALS is provided by a local hospital. No entirely sure why ASB was given the Haz Mat duties but there are several rumors floating around better left unsaid here.

a couple of old timers well for me anyway roseland's eng 663 1980 mack cf 1000/60

nutley's eng 2 1981 mack cf 1500/500

[quote name='NJMedic' post='241721' date='Aug 26 2008, 21:10 ']Taken a couple of weeks ago at a drill in the Port Elizabeth area. The City of Elizabeth's Haz Mat. No builder information. A little unusual as the Haz Mat is run by what is know as the Elizabeth Police Ambulance Service Bureau or simply "ASB". ASB is a BLS agency the operates with civilian EMTs, ALS is provided by a local hospital. No entirely sure why ASB was given the Haz Mat duties but there are several rumors floating around better left unsaid here.[/quote]

have you been able to see or shot jersey city's hazmat rig yet? saw it the last time i was out in jersey city but could really get a picture of it,anyway that thing is huge
[quote name='anesti' post='241724' date='Aug 26 2008, 21:17 ']have you been able to see or shot jersey city's hazmat rig yet? saw it the last time i was out in jersey city but could really get a picture of it,anyway that thing is huge[/quote]

I've seen some pictures but not in person yet.
[quote name='NJMedic' post='241709' date='Aug 26 2008, 21:32 ']Warren Grove is a section of Strafford Township in Ocean County. Their fire house is located on Rt 539 south of Rt 72 in the heart of the Pine Barrens. The name Warren Grove is more associated with the Warren Grove Gunnery Range used by the USAF. An NJ ANG F-16 dropped some flare bombs in May of 2007 and started a 18,000 acre forest fire. The bombing range just opened again last week. In 2004 a DC ANG F-16 let off a couple of cannon rounds a bit too early and eight rounds went thru the roof of the Warren Grove Elementary School. The school was empty at the time.[/quote]

Medic hit the nail on the head for yah Dave. Would've replied earlier but I was out shooting rigs
Taken 8/23/2008 during the WTC Memorial transport motorcade to Pennsylvania

Pottersville (Bedminster Twp) Pierce 63-102

Peapack Gladstone 51-103 Pierce Engine