Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Group Shots!!!
[Image: IMG_8662_edited.jpg]

LA County Camp Crew Superitendant and 4 crew carrier busses.

Photo by Monrovia1.
St. Louis Truck 6 and Reserve Pumper 8 classic shot of new and old.

Attached Files Image(s)

Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri
St. Louis Pumper 5 getting Fuel from the Fuel Wagon at the 5's

Attached Files Image(s)

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4
West Overland

Rescue-Engine 52-1 (5214)

Ambulance 52-1 (5217)

Attached Files Image(s)

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4
Buckskin Arizona's Chevy Blazer Tech Rescue and International/KME Water Tender on the apron of their sub station

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bullhead City Arizona Airport Fire Department in 2002

Attached Files Image(s)

Clark County Nevada Fire Department station 28's Engine Room

Attached Files Image(s)

An older photo of Philadelphia Fire Department Engine 55 and Ladder 22 in the station

Attached Files Image(s)

Interesting thing about Lewisville. 1 question though to anybody that knows. If Truck 7 doesn't do EMS isn't kinda weird that they placed "Paramedic" on the rear doors? is this carry over from an old chief or what? Thanks

[quote name='MFD 61 KS' date='07 December 2009 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1260215692' post='351325']

Lewisville, Texas Fire Department

Fire House 7

Truck 7

Reserve Truck 7

This is an all Truck House. They have a small first due, but are instructed not to pump a fire. the next Truck will be Dry. Lewisville rides five on the Truck and they follow true Truck Company procedures. They are only dispatched to Entrapment's (Pin-Jobs) and Fire's no EMS. They stay extremely busy and are first due truck for two neighboring cities.

[/quote]
[quote name='A/TCEMSPM' date='23 December 2009 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1261627689' post='353865']

Interesting thing about Lewisville. 1 question though to anybody that knows. If Truck 7 doesn't do EMS isn't kinda weird that they placed "Paramedic" on the rear doors? is this carry over from an old chief or what? Thanks

[/quote]

Everyone on LFD is a Paramedic except for a few old timers. So they do carry ALS equipment on board the Truck just in case. Stay Safe Happy Holidays, Rick

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4
This is a classic group shot from 1960

Allentown Road VFD

Here's a group shot of 2 of Baltimore's New Impels, and Walkersville New Velocity.

Attached Files Image(s)

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
McCoole Vol. Fire Dept., Inc.

McCoole, Maryalnd (Allegany County)

First Purpose built station at 150 Queen St. in McCoole.

Date UNKOWN.

Packard Ambulance on the left

1949 Available Truck Chassis / Oren Pumper

500gpm 2- stage pumper / 500 gal. Water Tank (orignal)

Orignal Apparatus Color scheme of All WHITE w/ Royal BLUE Fenders.

Mechanical engineers build weapons, whereas civil engineers build targets.

When the man at the door said," Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms", I, naturally assumed it was a delivery!
Union Fire Company

Medford, NJ

Left to right: 1998 KME Rescue, 1997 Chevy Tahoe Chiefs vehicle and 1996 KME 1000 GPM/500 Gallon pumper.

Richard Plowman photo from 1998.

Jay Kormann
NEW FRANKLIN, PENNSYLVANIA

[Image: NEWFRANKLINGROUP.jpg]

DAVE BOWEN PHOTO
[quote name='davepa' date='26 February 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1267238258' post='366542']

NEW FRANKLIN, PENNSYLVANIA

[Image: NEWFRANKLINGROUP.jpg]

DAVE BOWEN PHOTO

[/quote]

Thats a Fake helicopter i mean look at it the blades arnt even spinning lol Just kidding nice shot, was this for a calendar or something like that also looking at there site why did they get rid of the 2000 Pierce truck what was wrong with it looks nice.
[quote name='grubber33270' date='27 February 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1267271121' post='366575']

Thats a Fake helicopter i mean look at it the blades arnt even spinning lol Just kidding nice shot, was this for a calendar or something like that also looking at there site why did they get rid of the 2000 Pierce truck what was wrong with it looks nice.

[/quote]

Josh, I may be mistaken but I think it was involved in some time of accident requiring it to be replaced by new 2007 ladder.
They rolled the 2000 truck into a cornfield. I'm sure pictures are somewhere, or Dave can post some for ya.
THE 2000 TRUCK WAS DESTROYED IN A ROLLOVER ACCIDENT. I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES. I WAS A WORK WHEN IT HAPPENED. SOME OF US WORK MORE THAN 2 DAYS A MONTH PAT. JUST KIDDING. THAT WAS SHOT TO BE USED AT OUR COMPANY BANQUET IN 2009. THE OTHER PIECES ARE A 2003 Pierce DASH ENGINE, A 2007 Pierce DASH ENGINE AND A 2004 2004 FORD F/MORRISON SPECIAL UNIT.
Braymer, Missouri Fire Department Mack Engine's

Ex: Hometown, IL Fire Department Mack Engine's

Attached Files Image(s)

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4