Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pumper Tanker 274, Peru, NY "Big Blue"

Freightliner FL-112/American LaFrance

1500/3000

Rescue 276, Peru, NY "Tazz"

Ford F-550/Horton

Well it's been a while since I posted any pics, so I'll post a few here tonight. First up is this Freightliner/New Lexington Engine from the Oakfield (Genesee County) FD. It currently serves as Engine-72. They also have an almost identical twin to this rig as Engine-71.

Next up is this ALF/Metropolitan Engine which serves the Ridge-Road FD in the Town of Greece (Monroe County) as Engine-253.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this E\-One Ladder, which serves the Ontario FD in (Wayne County) as Truck-1.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this E\-One which serves the Gates FD (Monroe County) as Quint-4530.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Sterling/New Lexington which serves the Genesee Falls FD (Wyoming County) as Genesee Falls-1.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Pierce/Quantum which serves the Cheshire FD(Ontario County)as Pumper/Tanker-431.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Seagrave Engine which was running with the FDNY as Engine-160 and was fairly new back in 2004 when I shot this pic. I'm not sure if it is still in service or has been replaced.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Freightliner/Saulsbury Telesquirt which runs with the Wayland FD (Steuben County) as Squirt-1.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next is this International/New Lexington Tanker from the Kendall FD (Orleans County) as Tanker-52.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Spartan/Quality Engine from the Macedon FD (Wayne County) and serves as Engine-19.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Toyne Rescue/Pumper from the Macedon FD (Wayne County) which runs as Rescue-60.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this ALF Ladder from the Akron FD (Erie County) which runs as Ladder-6. This rig I was told was previously owned by the Depew FD also of Erie County.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Pierce Rescue from the Scottsville FD (Monroe County) runs as Rescue-4618.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Pierce 100' Platform from the Avon (Livingston County) FD and runs as Quint-228.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this RD Murray??? quint from the Weedsport FD (Cayuga County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up are these 3 rigs which were running in frontline service in 2004 when I took these pics at the Midway FD town of Colonie (Albany County. First is this Ford utility which ran as M-440. Some of these rigs may still be in service, but I'm willing to bet the ladder and utility have been replaced by now.

Attached Files Image(s)