Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
In my opinion, this is the most intimidating chassis to ever be used on fire apparatus, the International Paystar. This is quite possibly the most intimidating rescue truck I've ever seen as well. Syracuse NY's Rescue Co. 1, a 1986 International Paystar/ Saulsbury. Credits to Rescue29Engine23, Ladder13, and myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice job on both the Syracuse Paystar and the Honolulu Crown. I always liked the Crowns . . . here's a generic one.[Image: Crown.png]

I'll have to see if I can find the drawing I did of the Paystar while it was still in service.
...in the meantime, here's what Rescue 1 is currently running:

[Image: NewSFDRescue-1.png]
Nice job on the ALF rescue too, I had a chance to see it the last time I was up there.
Ferrara Ember front view

Rescue29Engine23, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, SLCPDExplorer,IndianaFireTrucks,FFEMTWakeman, Pierce15

[Image: 2rr82kj.png]
[quote name='ncfirebuff343' date='26 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1267161036' post='366378']

Ferrara Ember front view

Rescue29Engine23, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, SLCPDExplorer,IndianaFireTrucks,FFEMTWakeman, Pierce15

[Image: 2rr82kj.png]

[/quote]

Nice work, I haven't seen MANY Ferrara drawings posted.
Just started working on "Rescue Engine" 2812 for Indian Mills Vol. Fire Co. of Shamong Twp. Burlington County, NJ.

Another "different" one, this is based off of a rescue that served in Windsor Ct. with the Wilson FD. This is a 1981 Mack MC chassis(prior to the MR)with a rescue body built by Ranger. The MC sometimes had a roof access ladder directly up the front of the truck over the windshield. This rescue had a pump and tank, as well as foam capabilities. Credits to Ladder13,AVFC1699,RIEMT,JFong,ChrisEMT67,KDWMAEMT,Rescue29Engine23,and myself.

[quote name='firemark' date='27 February 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1267302722' post='366654']

Another "different" one, this is based off of a rescue that served in Windsor Ct. with the Wilson FD. This is a 1981 Mack MC chassis(prior to the MR)with a rescue body built by Ranger. The MC sometimes had a roof access ladder directly up the front of the truck over the windshield. This rescue had a pump and tank, as well as foam capabilities. Credits to Ladder13,AVFC1699,RIEMT,JFong,ChrisEMT67,KDWMAEMT,Rescue29Engine23,and myself.

[/quote]

Great Rig! I saw this at the NY State Chief's Convention when it was new. I think it also Dry Chem or Purple K as an agent. The "ball" was just visable at the top of the pump and the hand line was a twin agent nozzle.
Here are two more versions of Syracuse NY's Rescue 1. The first is the 1976 International/Saulsbury. Fyreline, I know you can help me out here. For this drawing I used another persons picture and it was a black and white shot. It appears that the wheels are red, is this correct? I never saw this rig in person.

Credits to Rescue29Engine23, Fyreline, Ladder13, and myself.

And here is the second, their 1996 Emergency One/ Saulsbury. Credits again go to Rescue29Engine23, Fyreline, Ladder13, and myself.

Correction, the 1996 Syracuse rescue is Built soley by Emergency One.
The E\-One Rescue is currently a spare, repainted to our new dark red color scheme. It was originally delivered in June of 1997, and we have always carried it as a 1997. Here's a drawing I did of it prior to the paint job . . . it's always interesting to compare different drawings of the same rig.

[Image: R-11997YELLOW.png]

And yes, the 1976 International/Paystar single-axle Rescue 1 did end up with red rims, although it wasn't delivered that way.
hope this works it is my first post. credit to Rescue29Engine23, Fyreline, Ladder13, firemark and me

This is Rescue 10 from Joint Base NJ, a 1996 Pierce Arrow Heavy Rescue 4X4.

Beverly Mass, truck 1, Pierce quint

[quote name='21Blas' date='01 March 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1267495430' post='367326']

This is Rescue 10 from Joint Base NJ, a 1996 Pierce Arrow Heavy Rescue 4X4.

[/quote]

This looks JUST LIKE the drawing I did for Chief King when Base Fire Chief at McGuire. I helped design the lettering for Rescue 10. I did about 4-5 different ideas for him to pick out.
Here is an older style Burbank, CA Seagrave pumper lettered for E11. Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,PARAMEDICIL,JFONG,FYRELINE,EMTChris67,LADDER13,ENGINE5161,LEADFIRERESCUE and SLCPDEXPLORER. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know

Here is an International Brush engine, similar to the ones widely used in the western U.S. Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,PARAMEDICIL,JFONG,FYRELINE,EMTChris67,LADDER13,ENGINE5161,LEADFIRERESCUE and SLCPDEXPLORER. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know

Malden Mass 1988 Seagrave 100ft TDA