Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keystone State Relics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smokestown, PA had this nice 1969 Mack CF 1250/500 pumper. Rich Rudisill pic/Mattson Collection

Originally Liberty Fire Co of New Holland. The first of a few CF's for them. Sold to Smokestown for the old $1 deal. If I remember right I believe it was then sold to Renova Pa. Can Anyone confirm?

Keep going Scott, I love seeing these trucks that were around before my time.
now owned by Rick James of State College, PA

Quote:Another piece operated by Richlandtown, PA was this 1972 Ford L/Young 750/2000 tanker. I think this unit was acquired from the now-defunct West Atco FC of Winslow Township, NJ

Comfirming:

72-429 1972 Ford LT-900/Young 750/2000 West Atco, NJ/Richlandtown, PA
tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa
tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
I was informed by a friend of Rick's that he has sold, or is selling the 1969 Mack from South Renovo.
Scott,

Keep the PA stuff coming. You snuck that Lehigh Twp Hamerly unit in there. That was one Hamerly I didnt know about!
[quote name='Steve Loftin' date='26 February 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1267221576' post='366495']

What is "ppl?"

[/quote]pennsylvania power and light