Ron Bogardus collection

Attached Files Image(s)

FDNY TL-105

Ron Bogardus collection

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='The Commish' post='300963' date='Apr 28 2009, 17:00 ']FDNY Eng-63

Ron Bogardus collection[/quote]

Told ya about 63's Black #'s.......

Did he trail Pinto around same time ? They look similiar to Joe's shots.
What are all the large metal boxes on the top of the Seagrave pumpers ? Did the FDNY get a new batch of Seagrave pumpers in ? Thanks in advance.
Mike any news on any new ladder trucks going to FDNY?
I think they are Pinto's shots. I was with Joe when we shot Ladder 2 and Engine 8 last month, afterwards he went to the Bronx, I went to baseball. He did Engine 43, Engine 63 and Engine 88 that day.

[quote name='R1SmokeEater' post='301288' date='Apr 29 2009, 14:26 ']Told ya about 63's Black #'s.......

Did he trail Pinto around same time ? They look similiar to Joe's shots.[/quote]
[quote name='Nozzleman71' post='301293' date='Apr 29 2009, 15:22 ']What are all the large metal boxes on the top of the Seagrave pumpers ? Did the FDNY get a new batch of Seagrave pumpers in ? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

they hold various pieces of equipment. some companies are cold water rescue companies, some carry tyvek suits, etc...,
the first couple of the tower ladder order are on the line now.

[quote name='RPbravest29FD' post='301298' date='Apr 29 2009, 16:00 ']Mike any news on any new ladder trucks going to FDNY?[/quote]
E280 L132 from back in 2002

[quote name='FDNYTRUCKS.com' post='301302' date='Apr 29 2009, 16:15 ']I think they are Pinto's shots. I was with Joe when we shot Ladder 2 and Engine 8 last month, afterwards he went to the Bronx, I went to baseball. He did Engine 43, Engine 63 and Engine 88 that day.[/quote]

Ummm, Not to start any trouble- but wondering: How come the photogs name isn't included w/ pic (if it's his) and just name of someones collection. I thought according to the rules , that's how it should be. Joe is a personal friend of mine, and I have many of his pix (he sends to me) but I don't post them (even though he said ok) because of the rules here......Just a question
I scanned a few photos from the Bill Schwartz Dick Adelman collection for fire pics.

Flemming?? Photographer

I hope you like them.

FDNY Mack AC Rescue
Macks from Rescue 1

Mack B

Mack L