Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
ALF metro for engine 54

an HME

finally a Sutphen Tower

Another from Philly, Squrt 72. This was a 1993 Seagrave with a 1000 GPM pump, 500 gallon booster tank, and a 54 foot Squrt. Credits go to Ladder13, KDWMAEMT, Rescue29Engine39, and AVFC1699.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is a Watertender I've been working on. This truck was drawn with the design of a "Tactical" Watertender. Tactical Watertenders are used frequently in areas with wildland/ urban interface problems here in the southwest. The only real difference is that they must have foam capabilities, a fire rated pump, booster lines, rolling attack capabilities and a minimum of 2 personnel. these are used in AZ,NV,NM,CO,ID,UT,OR, and places in CA. I'm sure they're are other places too, but these are where I have seen them operate. Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,PARAMEDICIL,JFONG,FYRELINE,EMTChris67,LADDER13,ENGINE5161,LEADFIRERESCUE and SLCPDEXPLORER. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know

Here is an International Harvester VCO chassis with a Pirsch body and aerial. The Flemington NJ Fire Dept's Hook and Ladder Co #1 ran with this 1972 unit until it was replaced by a Seagrave 105 foot Apollo tower ladder. They also had a matching engine. I drew the entire body myself and re-worked the ladder to match the look of their Pirsch and purposely left off the lettering. I appologize in advance because I can't recall who to credit for the base ladder that I worked from. Additional credits go to EMTChris67, Ladder13, and Engine5161.

Mehlville FPD, St Louis Co Missouri

Engine 1710

1999 Pierce Quantum

Credit kdwmaemt, paramedic il, slcpdexplorer

and because firephoto asked he shall receive, Detroit Tac 2 Ford/Peirce mini pump

Detroit's Pierce Dash Command Post

Here is the engine from the Flemington NJ Fire Dept that matched the 1972 Pirsch ladder. This again is a 1972 International Harvester VCO chassis but with bodywork by Great Eastern. This unit had a 1000 GPM pump and a 500 gallon tank. I drew the entire body and most of the cab. Additional credits go to Engine5161, Ladder13, and Rescue29Engine23.

Attached Files Image(s)

A Front look at Squad 2723

Credits: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT & SQUAD27

Attached Files Image(s)

For the fictional department.

Credits: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT & SQUAD27

Here is another engine from the Flemington FD. This time a 1983 Pirsch 1000 GPM, 500 gallon tank engine. This engine has been replaced by a 2003 Seagrave engine but is still in service at the local training center. Credits go to EMTChris67, JFong, Engine5161, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT,Ladder13 and myself.

Attached Files Image(s)

Fenton Fire District (St. Louis Co, MO)

Quint 1325

2008 Rosenbauer/Road Runner 68'

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Here is the other Ford used by the Flemington FD. This one is a Ford C 8000 with a FMC body. It has a 1000 GPM pump and a 500 gallon tank. This unit was replaced in 2008 with a Sutphen engine. Credits to EMTChris67,JFong,KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,Ladder13,Engine5161,Paramedic_IL,andRescue29Engine23.

Chicago FD, Haz Mat Unit 511

Now back to my neck of the woods, Plaistow NH's "new" 1993 Pierce tower ladder

and to go with the tower is PlaistowNH's tanker 95 Pierce

back to my old home town, Malden Mass Hendrickson/Contenential/ALF TDA

Here is an interesting unit. It is a 1965 Crown Firecoach rescue unit for Honolulu. The open cab is covered with a canopy style cover and in addition to rescue tools, it carried surfboards and had the ability to tow an inflatable rescue boat. Credits to Ladder13, Engine5161, and myself.

Attached Files Image(s)