Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Here is a 1991 E\-One Hush that was formerly assigned to Engine 8 from the Phoenix Fire Department. Pictures of this unit can be seen at the stations website at www.firehouse8.com. credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong and ParamedicIL. all other modifications by me.

NAS JRB Willow Grove Squrt 99

Attached Files Image(s)

My volunteer department has just ordered a 2009 International 7400/Seagrave rescue pumper. This is our first brand new truck since 1996. We are looking for a striping idea that would set us apart from the other local depts. The cab will be white over red (no option on that), however, we have the opportunity to develop a new striping package that would become our new standard. We are looking for somthing fairly unique. Anyone have any ideas, I'd love to see them here. Thanks,

ladder13

Deputy Fire Chief

Township of McNab/Braeside

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is the finished piece that I posted in the "In the works" section.

Kansas City, MO FD

Rescue 1

2007 E\-One, identical units inservice at Rescue 1 and 9

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Heres a Mobile command/Communications unit. Credit to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong,and ParamedicIL. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize please let me know.

Ive been working on this for a few days, I didnt have a good picture of the truck so it may not be completely accurate but here is Phoenix fires Attack 19 from Sky Harbor International Airport, Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong and ParamedicIL, everything else drawn by myself. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know.

Here is a USFS engine I had been working on as well from the Prescott NF in AZ. Credits to LEADFIRERESCUE, KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,JFong, and ParamedicIL. all else done by me, if I have forgotten anybody please let me know

Here is a CAL FIRE Type 2 handcrew crew buggy. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong, ParamedicIL and LEADFIRERESCUE. Everything else done by myself.

Columbus, Ohio Ladder 2.

My 12-year-old son is a big firepics fan and has been desperately wanting to post a couple of his projects. With talk of football season coming, it's all about the fictional Colts Fire Department. I'm hoping he got all of the credits correct:

Colts Tower 18:

Here's the project that I've been working on. My new favorite rig in Indiana. The graphics are fantastic. The pride of a great group of guys from Chesterfield, Indiana:

Here is a CAL FIRE/CDF older Ford C Model 9 engine. It was difficult to draw because I didnt have a great picture of the truck. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT,JFong, ParamedicIL and ENGINE5161. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know.

Delete

Here is a HME/Ahrens Fox state of California OES Engine. Per JFongs request, in the numbering of OES engine 343 of the Arcadia, CA Fire Dept. I did extensive work trying to pay attention to details for this piece. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong, ladder13, ParamedicIL, Engine5161, and FFEMTWAKEMAN. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know

And here is the second piece to the California OES rigs, a FordC/Westates engine assigned to the Corona, CA Fire Dept. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong, ParamedicIL, ENGINE5161 and myself. If I have forgotten anybody, please let me know.

Here is my first post, and a try at the line art.

Former Plaistow NH, 39 Tank 3 '79 GMC Sierra 7500, 4-Guys body/Tank, 350 GPM. Pump.

Arlington, MA will soon take delivery of a 2009 Seagrave Quint for Ladder 1. Credit to RIEMT, Fyreline and Myself.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
And likewise, Reading, MA is expecting their new 2009 Seagrave for Engine 1 sometime in August.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Here is an older model E\-One Hurricane, with some modern modifications. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, ParamedicIL, JFong ENGINE5161, and fyreline. If I have forgotten anybody, please letme know.