Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Southern California Small cities
[Image: Photo1061.jpg]

Glendale Truck 29 Photo by Monrovia1.
I was in Anaheim last week, and came up behind a Disneyland mini pumper outside of Disneyland. Unfortunately I was in a shuttle bus, and couldn't exactly ask the driver to pass it up so I could get a better look.

All I could tell was that it seems to be on a Ford F-450 or -550 chassis, definitely with Fire Bann bodywork. Does anyone have any other information?

Also, I saw Anaheim's Truck 6 on the street, but again couldn't get into position for photos. It seems to be a Spartan/LTI (or Ai?) Tiller, fairly new.
John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
[quote name='Image7801' post='328765' date='Aug 10 2009, 21:05 ']I was in Anaheim last week, and came up behind a Disneyland mini pumper outside of Disneyland. Unfortunately I was in a shuttle bus, and couldn't exactly ask the driver to pass it up so I could get a better look.

All I could tell was that it seems to be on a Ford F-450 or -550 chassis, definitely with Fire Bann bodywork. Does anyone have any other information?

Also, I saw Anaheim's Truck 6 on the street, but again couldn't get into position for photos. It seems to be a Spartan/LTI (or Ai?) Tiller, fairly new.[/quote]

Might of been Disneyland FD they operate a small Mini pumper like the one you described for incident's around the park.
[Image: photo6000042_edited.jpg]

Cal Fire Expedition Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: photo6000058.jpg]

San Diego Engine 201 Photo by Monrovia1.
[quote name='Image7801' post='328765' date='Aug 10 2009, 21:05 ']I was in Anaheim last week, and came up behind a Disneyland mini pumper outside of Disneyland. Unfortunately I was in a shuttle bus, and couldn't exactly ask the driver to pass it up so I could get a better look.

Also, I saw Anaheim's Truck 6 on the street, but again couldn't get into position for photos. It seems to be a Spartan/LTI (or Ai?) Tiller, fairly new.[/quote]

disney operates 3 mini pumpers,1 brand new one in disneyland,1 fairly new one in california adventure and they have 1 spare unit .as for anaheim fire truck 6 they are manufactured by crimson , they have 4 of them at trucks 1 ,2, 6, 8, truck 3 is an E\-One/bronto
[Image: IMG_8199_edited.jpg]

Burbank Engine 15 Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: IMG_8191_edited.jpg]

Burbank Engine 13 Photo by Monrovia1.
I kind of like the simple look of the Burbank engines w/ the red reflective stripe on the red rig.
please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
[quote name='joeyk46' post='329858' date='Aug 15 2009, 22:02 ']disney operates 3 mini pumpers,1 brand new one in disneyland,1 fairly new one in california adventure and they have 1 spare unit .as for anaheim fire truck 6 they are manufactured by crimson , they have 4 of them at trucks 1 ,2, 6, 8, truck 3 is an E\-One/bronto[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification...

Any photos around of any of these, esp. the Disney rigs?

John.
John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
[Image: 034_3A.jpg]

Walt Disney Studios FD Engine 19.

Photo by MonroviA1.
[Image: 019_19.jpg]

Fullerton FD Engine 2. This was shot 2 years ago, so it might be a repost.
[Image: IMG_8360_edited.jpg]

Ventura County Battalion Chief leading a strike team on the Statiion Fire Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: IMG_8346.jpg]

ANF Engine 12 Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: IMG_8409_edited.jpg]

New Pasadena Strike Team leader vehicle. photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: photo6002025_edited.jpg]

Ventura County Engine's 34 & 41 parked on Santa Anita in Arcadia as part of a Strike team for the station fire. Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: photo6002028_edited.jpg]

VNC Engine 46 on a Strike Team Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: IMG_8545.jpg]

Dodgertown FD Engine at the Memorial for the two Fallen LACoFD Firefighter's not sure if this rig is for PR purposes or it it's used for situations around the stadium. Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: IMG_8626.jpg]

Santa Fe Springs Truck 811. Photo by Monrovia1.
[Image: caseyenginesSept096.jpg]

El Segundo Engine 33.