Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aviation Photos - Post your "AirPics" here!
[Image: photo6002010.jpg]

A Sky crane and sea king helo being used on the station fire hover over the heli spot Photo by Monrovia1.
From the Chicago air show...

f16 with vapors from the high g turn....

Attached Files Image(s)

the heritage/legacy flight...this is a great thing to see

F16 F15 A10 P51

Attached Files Image(s)

USN Leapgfrogs..this photo was not modified in any way..the moon was really there!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

This was just amazing to see

Attached Files Image(s)

I always like Lima Lima....

Attached Files Image(s)

Target of opportunity at a soccer game.
I had some fun with this one....a sequence of the red bull chopper doing a full loop.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here's for you Joe Brown

Attached Files Image(s)

I put this together as kind of a summary of the show....

Some great photos posted in here. Had to make a emergency trip up north due to a death in the family. On the way home I diverted off the interstate slightly and was able to get a few pics that I thought were worth posting here. This C-47 was photographed at the Douglas, Ga airport on a very foggy day, 18 Sept 2009.

Also at the Douglas Ga airport was this DC-4 that is in need of some TLC and a #4 motor.

UH-1H Huey 104 flown by the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation, based out of Tara Field in Hampton Ga. I took this hanger photo around 0100 using a few led style colored lights placed inside the cabin and a few flashlights for exterior illumination of the aircraft. First attempt at doing anything outside of the box, think it would have been better if I was able to place about 15 glow sticks in the cabin and cockpit, but alas, Wal-Mart had none at 0100 when I was passing through on my way back to Fla. Been a volunteer member with the foundation for several years now.

OH-6A Loach that I photographed with the same light setup.

This is a picture of Air Force 1 I took the other day as it was landing in Albany, NY    
[quote name='s3onewire' date='23 September 2009 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1253734656' post='338403']

Some great photos posted in here. Had to make a emergency trip up north due to a death in the family. On the way home I diverted off the interstate slightly and was able to get a few pics that I thought were worth posting here. This C-47 was photographed at the Douglas, Ga airport on a very foggy day, 18 Sept 2009.

[/quote]

NEAT CHRIS! Could have been taken in the early morning hours of 5 June 1944.
-Ted Pendergast

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

11/25/2012 Update: Photos added - Leominster MA 5th Alarm. -- YouTube channel firstduephotos - Follow me on Twitter: @firstduephotos
[url="http://www.firstduephotos.com"][Image: 80832888-L.jpg][/url]
My thoughts exactly

[quote name='firstduephotos' date='24 September 2009 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1253799193' post='338551']

NEAT CHRIS! Could have been taken in the early morning hours of 5 June 1944.

[/quote]
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office (JSO) police helicopter taken at Craig Airport 30 October 2009.

Attached Files Image(s)

I had the golden opportunity to fly with the 514th Air Mobility Wing out of Mcguire-Dix-Lakehurst this past weekend.

We were doing an aerial refueling exercise, the photo was taken from the cockpit of a C-17 Globemaster with the KC-10 just ahead.

[quote name='eport' date='08 November 2009 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1257723759' post='346591']

I had the golden opportunity to fly with the 514th Air Mobility Wing out of Mcguire-Dix-Lakehurst this past weekend.

We were doing an aerial refueling exercise, the photo was taken from the cockpit of a C-17 Globemaster with the KC-10 just ahead.

[/quote]

I am truly envious Gary! Nice job!
-Ted Pendergast

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

11/25/2012 Update: Photos added - Leominster MA 5th Alarm. -- YouTube channel firstduephotos - Follow me on Twitter: @firstduephotos
[url="http://www.firstduephotos.com"][Image: 80832888-L.jpg][/url]