Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
please do i see lots i can use to help with the trucks i am working on....excellant drawing. they are just too small
No Image
vintage Salem NH Ford rescue

Attached Files Image(s)

a new additiion to the Newbury Mass FD ,a Seagrave Lo-profile RMA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Newburyport Mass, KME RMA

Chester NH engine 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Chester NH tanker 1

[quote name='EMTChris67' date='11 May 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1273605845' post='381335']

Chester NH engine 1

[/quote]

FIREMARK... do you see 21-63 in this...... Will await your MODIFIED PIC!
Yeah John, I do see it there! I have been sitting on my version of it for probably a year now and just keep pushing it aside. By the way, haven't posted in a few days so thanks to everyone for the comments on the Super Pumper System.
[quote name='phillip' date='06 May 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1273180945' post='380391']

ok that make sense now. And as far as the paint scheme the reason the body isnt red is because of the stainless body and Smeals dont paint stainless bodys.

Also does anyone know why some of the Pumpers have there pump panel n the passenger side???

[/quote]

Toronto's pumps all have the pump panel on the passenger side. Any that don't were from pre-amalgamation cities. The reason is for safety of the operator, keeps him out of the travelled lane and on the curb (most of the time!).
Been trying to work on this one for a few days... So far its coming along. Have not been able to see the specs so going by what I have heard so far.

The rig is being built by Pierce. Job #23100 2010 Pierce Velocity with 24' Tandem Axle Heavy Duty Rescue for Flemington-Raritan Rescue Services Unit, a part of the EMS Squad in Hunterdon County, NJ.

Here are a few FDNY units. Both units are quartered together in Queens. One is Engine Co. 329's 2003 Seagrave and the other is the 2007 Ford F-550/ Frontline manifold wagon. Credits to EMTChris67, Ladder13, Paramedic_IL, Engine5161, Res133cue,and Rescue29Engine23.

Here you go John. The old 21-63 as it looked just prior to retirement. A 1983 Ford C/FMC Omega series 1000 gpm, 750 tank and also a John Bean high pressure pump. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13, JFong, and Indianafiretrucks. I appologize in advance for anyone I may have forgotten since I have been sitting on this drawing for well over a year without finishing it.

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='firemark' date='12 May 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1273642818' post='381510']

Here you go John. The old 21-63 as it looked just prior to retirement. A 1983 Ford C/FMC Omega series 1000 gpm, 750 tank and also a John Bean high pressure pump. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13, JFong, and Indianafiretrucks. I appologize in advance for anyone I may have forgotten since I have been sitting on this drawing for well over a year without finishing it.

[/quote]

Nice work in 63. But thought we pulled the booster reels off back in the 90's. I have to see if I can find the most recent photo of it down in South American. They covered over the maltese cross with a decal BUT it still had all the RTFC lettering. Might try to update this when I can.
John, it was the old 62 that had the booster line off of the rear. It was in the compartment above the tailboard. On the FMC, we stopped using the reels somewhere in the mid nineties, but added the trash line under the hard suction hose. We also pre-connected the dead load (upper most crosslay bed) to an officer side discharge to create a third pre-connected attack line. At the very end just prior to retirement we removed one of the reels for additional storage space.
[quote name='firemark' date='12 May 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1273683140' post='381537']

John, it was the old 62 that had the booster line off of the rear. It was in the compartment above the tailboard. On the FMC, we stopped using the reels somewhere in the mid nineties, but added the trash line under the hard suction hose. We also pre-connected the dead load (upper most crosslay bed) to an officer side discharge to create a third pre-connected attack line. At the very end just prior to retirement we removed one of the reels for additional storage space.

[/quote]

Sorry used the wrong words. I remember the reel on 62. I thought we REMOVED the reels and covers off 63 in the 90's are some point and had foam cans or the deck gun there before mounting to the roof.
Did this rig a couple years back. Sorry I do not have the source of the cab or body. The rig was tweaked and colored to match Newark, NJ.

Attached Files Image(s)

Worked on some details of the Pierce Rescue for Flemington Raritan. Do not have the lettering 100% but this was as close as I could get so far. More details will be added later. The real rig is due in July-Aug time frame as of now...

Clinton, NJ Rescue Squad operated this 1985 Ford/Saulsbury. The cab is from Fyreline and body by me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Near by Clinton is Quakertown Fire Company. They use to own a Mack/Saulsbury. Again the cab was Fyreline and my bodywork was added.

Attached Files Image(s)