Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pooler, Georgia
2013 Pierce Impel 1250gpm pump/500water/50foam

Driver Side

Attached Files Image(s)

Sweet!  Is your 135 back yet?

Yes, the 135 is back. I will get some more photos of this one, once we get it here and inservice.

Good photos!

tHANKs
tHANKs
Got a shot while at the shop showing the low hosebed .

Attached Files Image(s)

Front

Attached Files Image(s)

Hosebed is going to be left to right - 250' of 2 1/2" with smoothbore nozzle, 500' of 3" with water thief for extended stretches, 1000' of 5" (going to try to get 1200), 250' of 2 1/2" with blitz nozzle.

Halogen Roto Ray, are those still offered or off of something else?

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Yes, the halogens are still offered, customer choice.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
What I meant to say, was did they order it by choice, or did it come off of something else...

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
We ordered it by choice. It is the only halogen lights on it. I like the halogen better although the new one with the PAR 46 lights is pretty sharp.

2009/14 Pierce Arrow XT 100' Rearmount Aerial Tower 2000gpm pump and 300 gallons water. More Pictures to follow, We just received it today.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:2009/14 Pierce Arrow XT 100' Rearmount Aerial Tower 2000gpm pump and 300 gallons water. More Pictures to follow, We just received it today.
Chief-

I'll be down your way again in late September. I'll be by on a sunny day the week of the 22nd. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff!

Jon Umbdenstock

Durham, NC
Excellent! we look forward to seeing you again! 

Chief why such a quick refurb? Or is this a stock unit you guys purchased?
It was a stock unit that another department had. We made some changes, new bumper assembly to put spreaders and a 100' reel as well as reinforced steel bumper. Also, changed seating from 6 to 4 with large EMS compartment, changed ladder compliment, added/removed shelves, added 2nd jaws reel, added diamond plate to create a dunnage area in a portion of the hosebed, repaired pitting on one of the cylinders, repaired/painted some minor surface rust areas on outriggers and under carriage. Added additional lighting including the roto-ray, added forward facing camera to the bucket, lettering and some striping and I think that is everything. Truck was in very good shape, about 13,000 miles, 1200 engine hours and 400 aerial hours.

Quote:Chief-

I'll be down your way again in late September. I'll be by on a sunny day the week of the 22nd. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff!

Jon Umbdenstock

Durham, NC
Call me the night before and I'll meet you there!
chief, who had the unit before you guys?
Rescue 61 - 1990/2008 Duplex/Saulsbury Heavy Rescue previously Sterling Va.

Attached Files Image(s)