Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
ok last one for tonight. here is their squad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='chief' timestamp='1316052829' post='456768']

here is an old girl outside of a fire themed mini golf in pigeon forge

[/quote]

This is a 1937 Dodge/Hunter. Former CityView, SC Engine 3. The Departmernt no longer exists, but was located just outside of Greenville, SC.
[quote name='dispachrg' timestamp='1316075766' post='456788']

This is a 1937 Dodge/Hunter. Former CityView, SC Engine 3. The Departmernt no longer exists, but was located just outside of Greenville, SC.

[/quote]

thank you very much for the info
here is crawfordsville tower

here is their one of their ambo's

here is crawfordsville station 1 minus the added door for the tower. This is a beautiful and simple firehouse!

here is another station shot with the tower ladder door.

little to my surprise there was more out back they had a few engines a brush a tender and another ambo in a building behind the station. here is their brush rig.

here is their reserve engine still a beauty

here is their tender they also had another ambo and i beleive another engine in that back building but they were so accomidating that i didnt want to take advantage of their being so generous

this was a mystery to me however i did do some investigating however when your wife wanted to get home before midnight i forgot to right the name down. The magnet on the door was covering up another department name however this engine was sitting in a municipal lot in Crawfordsville Indiana.

here is an ambo that i caugt getting on the interstate outside of crawfordsville. I was impressed that i caught this on the fly and while they were making a turn. I guess im just lucky.

Attached Files Image(s)

This is a shot of the city of Freeport's ambo's and their tower they had an AFA at one of the local churches not the best photo i have ever taken but its came out kinda cool.

Image(s)

here is an old girl that was sitting i beleive in indiana at a car museum

here is another shot of it. It is marked hoosierville fire so common sense tells me it is in Indiana since Indiana is the hoosier state. Duh

This baffled me fire trucks outside of a fireworks store. ha I didnt get a chance to really investigate any of these old girls but im sure some of you know exactly where they came from.

here is the next This was at a fireworks store in tennesee

This one looks like it just drove out of a cartoon

Good photos!

tHANKs
tHANKs
Nice Pictures! By any chance, do you know if Gatlinburg still has their Ward La France Engine?