Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Fire Stations
Delete

St. Paul 1/10 looks like a nice station, good pics!
Thank you it is officially going to be called station 1 but there will be no units in there numbered that, there is going to be Engine 10, Ladder 10, Medic 10, Squad 3, Deputy Chief, Arson investigator. and the official open date is tommorrow at 0900 Tuesday April 13th.
[quote name='grubber33270' date='13 April 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1271135340' post='375998']

Thank you it is officially going to be called station 1 but there will be no units in there numbered that, there is going to be Engine 10, Ladder 10, Medic 10, Squad 3, Deputy Chief, Arson investigator. and the official open date is tommorrow at 0900 Tuesday April 13th.

[/quote]

Fire Poles? How many where do they drop from. Thanks in advance, Rick
Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri
That I do not know i was not able to go inside, I will Make it my mission to find out for you unless someone else happens to know.
I did Find out for you They do have 2-3 Fire Poles in the station i just dont have locations of them. I will try and find that out for you next time i make it out there.
Drove by New 1/10 today (I still don't know the official number). Move in is complete. It's a damn good looking building and fits in well with the neighborhood architectural norms.

In the 5 bays, left to right, are the MNHSEM Collapse Rescue Rig, Ladder 10, Squad 3, and then Engine 10 & Medic 10. Chief 2 was in the south-facing drive through bay shared with Medic 10. The old utility bread van, and Mass Casualty Unit from old Station 1 were not to be seen.

Granted, I'm a St. Paul kid through & through, but, I love the StPFD more than some people I know. I think every city of 200K+ in the US could learn from the StPFD. Their Rescue Squad concept of a fully-charged engine company with highly trained, specialized rescue professionals on a rig that has almost everything they could need...they're the best.
[quote name='usonian' date='14 April 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1271297687' post='376408']

Drove by New 1/10 today (I still don't know the official number). Move in is complete. It's a damn good looking building and fits in well with the neighborhood architectural norms.

In the 5 bays, left to right, are the MNHSEM Collapse Rescue Rig, Ladder 10, Squad 3, and then Engine 10 & Medic 10. Chief 2 was in the south-facing drive through bay shared with Medic 10. The old utility bread van, and Mass Casualty Unit from old Station 1 were not to be seen.

Granted, I'm a St. Paul kid through & through, but, I love the StPFD more than some people I know. I think every city of 200K+ in the US could learn from the StPFD. Their Rescue Squad concept of a fully-charged engine company with highly trained, specialized rescue professionals on a rig that has almost everything they could need...they're the best.

[/quote]

The official Number was decided it is going to be station 1, and there is going to be no name for it. like they were discussing at first.
Delete

Delete

delete

St Paul Park Mn Fire Station Houses 3 Engines, 1 Rescue, 1 Chief, 1 Tanker, 1 Brush.

[Image: StPaulParkFireStation.jpg]
Cottage Grove Fire Station 1, houses 1 Engine, 1 Staff Car, 1 Bls Ambulance.

[Image: CottageGroveFireStation1.jpg]
Maplewood Mn Fire Station 2. Housesing Engine 2,Rescue 2, Medic 2, Brush 2. Chief staff.

[Image: MaplewoodStation2.jpg]
Minneapolis Fire Station 1 houseing, Engine 1, Mobile Command, Deputy.

[Image: Station1.jpg]
Minneapolis Station 4. Engine 4, Ladder 4, Boat and Utility 4

[Image: Station4.jpg]
Would a moderator please do me a favor a combine/merge this with the minnesota fire stations thread that is also on here thanks
Looks like there are a lot of nice buffing opportunities in this area...I'll have to make time to get that done! Thanks for sharing the pics!
St Paul Fire Station 4, home to Engine 4, Medic 4, Squad 1.

[Image: StPaulStation4.jpg]
Rosemount Mn Station 1. Front and Rear View. Home to Engine 11, Rescue 11, Aerial 11, Brush 11, Brush 12, Utility 11, and Tender 11.

[Image: RosemountSta1FrontView.jpg]

[Image: RearofRosemountStation1.jpg]