Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore City Fire Department
Old Engine Co. 31 - Waverly

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 33 - Coldstream Park

Attached Files Image(s)

Last 1 for the night... will post more tomorrow probably.

Old Engine Co. 34 (Disbanded 1991) - Fells Point

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry people. I know I said I would post more, but apparently I can't seem to find a way to attach photos now...
[quote name='Photoguy Kurt 07' post='59556' date='Dec 18 2006, 22:33 ']Sorry people. I know I said I would post more, but apparently I can't seem to find a way to attach photos now...[/quote]

Kurt,

Scroll all the way to the right and then down. You'll find "browse" and "insert" down there. I haven't posted an image trying this yet. Good luck.

Joe
Okay jgohio it's working again now anyway, but thanks.

Old Engine Co. 35 - Brooklyn

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 36 - Bentalou

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 37 (Disbanded 1988 and became the Firefighters' Union Hall) - Ridgeley’s Delight

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 38 1974 Seagrave PB in front of its old quarters known as "The Castle" - Downtown

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 38 1987 Spartan Monarch/FMC - Downtown "Steadman Station"

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 38 1987 Spartan Monarch/FMC repainted RED/White - Downtown "Steadman Station"

The company was disbanded in September of 1994.

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 40 - Liberty Heights

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='RichRoadB' post='57750' date='Dec 10 2006, 17:45 ']I have seen just a few photos of BC rigs with this maltese cross on them (above). Was this just a one or two year logo? I would love to see a close up of this one if anyone has one. I would include it on my upcoming decal sheet if I can find it. Wonderful shots. Thanks for sharing with us. Rich[/quote]

Rich,

Well this one never made it to the side of any rig, but is what was applied to some of the rigs.

Size is 10"H x 10 1/4"W

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 41 - Highlandtown

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 42 - Lauraville

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='PFDEng1' post='59936' date='Dec 20 2006, 06:39 ']Rich,

Well this one never made it to the side of any rig, but is what was applied to some of the rigs.

Size is 10"H x 10 1/4"W[/quote]

This is just perfect !!! It completes my early Baltimore City research. Still looking for that one really good shot of the eagle on the new trucks. and then I can give the file to the artist. Thank you so much, its greatly appreciated.
Here you go:

[quote name='PFDEng1' post='60106' date='Dec 20 2006, 18:54 ']Here you go:

That would be the one. I will email you tomorrow when I get home. I am deeply indebted.
Old Engine Co. 43 1942 Mack - Govans

Attached Files Image(s)

Old Engine Co. 43 1965 Mack C - Govans

Attached Files Image(s)