Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDIC 2016
Anyone get any pics from FDIC this year for those of us not fortunate enough to be able to attend?

I'll share what I have, I'm missing information for several of them, however I will post what I have, and someone can fill in the blanks. I didn't shoot everything there, that takes more than 1 day, however I know that Taylor Goodman was in attendance, and he normally seems to cover it pretty well, so hopefully he'll post some up too.

First is the Seagrave booth, displaying a new Engine for Greentown, Indiana. The memorial decal on the rear of the cab is for Deputy Carl Koontz, whose LODD came just a few weeks ago. Greentown is in Howard County, which is where Deputy Koontz was a Deputy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Next is Albuquerque with a 100' Marauder II stick and following it is FDNY Ladder 175, 1 of 3 tillers at the show

This 2016 Ford F-750/Excellance will soon be headed to Bossier City Parrish in Louisiana, this rig is powered solely on Compressed Natural Gas.

I'm having a hard time compressing photos, here's another of Bossier City showing the CNG tanks. Below is a demo/stock chassis of the 2017 Ford F Series that Excellance brought for display.

Travelling around, Indianapolis Engine 33, a 2016 Pierce Saber was displayed, when this rig enters service, it will replace the only Sutphen in Indianapolis's massive fleet. Also on hand, was a Freightliner Responder, which I now forget where it was being delivered to, but the graphics down the side were too nice not to capture.

Here's the Freightliner

Marion Body works had 3 rigs on display, one of them being Engine 777 of the Chikaming Township, MI. Fire Department

Something cool while I was checking out the Chikaming Township rig, was the department on hand, taking a photo with Marion.

Also in Marion's display was this new HDR going to Lafayette, Indiana as Squad 7. This is a new scheme for Lafayette, and replaces a 2000 International 4900/Marion.

I really can't tell you much about this truck, it was the only rig that Quiroga Fire Trucks had on display.

While I'm posting Dodges, I'll share this one that is going to Austin, Texas with a large ventilation fan on the rear of it.

To continue the Dodge trend, and get us back into Ambulances, Phoenix, Arizona will place this Dodge/Demers Ambulance in service shortly.

Chesterfield, Virigina new Medic 3 on display

Horton displayed this new Freightliner M2 going to South Bend, Indiana as Medic 5

Sitting next to South Bend, was this Freightliner M2 going to Jerome Township in Ohio, this is Horton's 17,000th Ambulance!

Evergreen Park, Illinois

Plainfield Fire Territory, Indiana

For anyone who didn't notice, if you remember a couple of years ago anything that FDNY had on display, had the department name covered up on it; while it was still covered for transportation purposes, all units did display FDNY for the show this year.

I didn't get any information on the other Heavy Duty F-Series Ambulance at the show, I actually took the photo for a reference for me, but I may as well share since I've got it.

Hoagland Madison Township in Metro Fort Wayne, Indiana will soon take delivery of Emergency 135, a Ford F-Series/Demers Ambulance