Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fdny engines back to seagrave.
http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/downloads/p...vendor.pdf
I'm really curious to hear what occurred the KME lost the contract. Have to wonder what that means for Ferrara as well as they are both under the REV umbrella.
(01-25-2019, 09:50 PM)alex3610 Wrote: I'm really curious to hear what occurred the KME lost the contract.  Have to wonder what that means for Ferrara as well as they are both under the REV umbrella.

Ferrara is still on the list for Rescues, Satellites and Haz-Mat
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
(01-25-2019, 09:50 PM)alex3610 Wrote: I'm really curious to hear what occurred the KME lost the contract.  Have to wonder what that means for Ferrara as well as they are both under the REV umbrella.

From my understanding, they could not deliver the apparatus within the promised timeframe.
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 

From my understanding, they could not deliver the apparatus within the promised timeframe.
Seth Granville

Seth Granville
They must have been way off to get dropped like that. There has to be more or multiple units late.