Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 MSVFA Convention, Ocean City, Maryland
Bladensburg Eng 809 - 2008 Pierce Arrow XT 1250/500.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hollywood X-Eng 74 - 1976/86 Seagrave/Mt. Aetna 1000/500.

Attached Files Image(s)

New Market Eng 152 - 2015 KME 1500/750.

Attached Files Image(s)

Preston Eng 203 - 1994 SimonDuplex/Saulsbury 1500/600/30F.

Attached Files Image(s)

Boonsboro Tnk 6 - 2014 Mack Granite/Pierce 1500/3500.

Attached Files Image(s)

Charlestown Trk 5 - 2014 KME 2000/650/109' RM.

Attached Files Image(s)

And not to start anything, but what I think are the ugliest pieces I have ever seen in my 70+ years of life, here is Solomons Eng 33 - 2013 Rosenbauer Commander 1500/3000.  By the way I am not talking about Solomons.  I am talking about Rosenbauer!

That's it.  The rest of the 169 pics I took are on my Smugmug page.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:And not to start anything, but what I think are the ugliest pieces I have ever seen in my 70+ years of life, here is Solomons Eng 33 - 2013 Rosenbauer Commander 1500/3000.  By the way I am not talking about Solomons.  I am talking about Rosenbauer!

You must have never seen a Sutphen Imperial Chassis. 
Or an E-1 Qwest.  Or a Quantum.

Joe, I stood at the inlet as the units came off the Parking Lot, the 1st piece came off about 1:05 and the last at 1:53. I know where you stood you got to see all the Eastern Shore Stuff and the Bands & Float which seemed to make the parade longer. but this years Parade was the shortest I have ever attended. on another note, where did you stand to get these photos, I've always wanted to shoot on Baltimore St. but was afraid of the crowd in the background. very good photos from your advantage point.

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
Joe, I have to agree these are some of the ugliest Firetrucks out there. Baltimore Co just purchased I think 5 or 6 and have been told have ordered 18 more 6 a year for the next 3

Quote:And not to start anything, but what I think are the ugliest pieces I have ever seen in my 70+ years of life, here is Solomons Eng 33 - 2013 Rosenbauer Commander 1500/3000.  By the way I am not talking about Solomons.  I am talking about Rosenbauer!

Ugly ??? - Sorry, but just beautiful !!!
Solomons pumper/tanker must not look to bad it took 1st place pumper/tanker and the rescue engine took 1st place also.
Quote:Joe, I have to agree these are some of the ugliest Firetrucks out there. Baltimore Co just purchased I think 5 or 6 and have been told have ordered 18 more 6 a year for the next 3

Commander is uglier than Quest, Quantum, Furion, etc by far. Also they are the tallest/least user friendly to get in and out of chassis I've ever encountered.
Kevin, I was at 21st St.  And yes, there were a lot of people in the background.  I am a big fan of Photoshop and have been for years.  It lets me just wipe those people out!

I am not a big fan of Quest, Quantum or Furion either.  But I am with you 100%.  Commander is ugly!

You guys seem old enough to know a little about ugly fire trucks---think Ward LaFrance Fire Brand or the Ambassador, how about the ALF Pioneer?

As far a beautiful rigs go I don't think you can beat the "S" Model Maxim

I was sitting near 20th st. Took almost exactly two hours for the parade to pass my location. Parade seemed much smaller than in the past. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bus you left to soon and missed the shot of the day.

[Image: 06-15-0147_zpsb4l3mpgd.jpg]

Patrick Shoop Sr.

Lewistown, PA.
so how many of you Vultures tried to get her Number