Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDIC Preview
Quote:Gastonia Rescue 1
Quote:Gastonia Rescue 1

Is this Gastonia NC?
Quote:Is this Gastonia NC?
Yes it is.
Cool thanks for the post. Cant wait to see more.

1966 Maxim, Indianapolis Engine 12 in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel across from the convention center.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:FDNY Rescue Medic 057

International
What is this abortion?
Quote:What is this abortion?
  Scheduled replacement of the 'Rescue Medic' ambulances.  They carry additional tools and equipment above a normal paramedic unit, and needed more space for their tools, drugs, and gear.  For those that do not know about the FDNY Rescue Medic program: http://www.nyc.gov/html/fdny/html/events...313a.shtml  They work in Haz-Mat, confined space operations, trench operations, crush type injuries as well as high angle rescue in the 'Hot Zone' Hence the need fo rextra gear. They are not firefighters.   All the gear they carry is specific to EMS operations

is this it for photos?

Because I didn't want to ruin the surprise of what would be there, I didn't look at anything in this thread (with the exception of the firs two images).  I have the photos that I took - I need to do some editing, and then I'll get 'em uploaded in the next couple of days.

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Thanks Taylor!!!

Quote:FDNY Rescue Medic 057

International
I'm surprised they displayed this rig with the FDNY logo on display.  Last year all the FDNY rig's on display had the "NY" and door logo's covered up.....As if you couldn't figure out where it was going!
please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
Quote:I'm surprised they displayed this rig with the FDNY logo on display.  Last year all the FDNY rig's on display had the "NY" and door logo's covered up.....As if you couldn't figure out where it was going!

I thought the same...
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
I thought last year FDNY would let them display the FDNY logo if they paid a licensing fee and none none of the MFG paid it so they covered up the logo. This year they may have paid the fee or worked out a deal.  
Quote:Thanks Taylor!!!

Looks like it figured someone would snap a photo or 2 inside
Anyone?