Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDIC Preview
Toyne is suppose to have a engine for Cumru Township (Berks County, PA). Pierce will be displaying a tower from Goshen (Chester County, PA)

Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Pretty sure the Syosset mid-mount is a Spartan ERV rig.  The lift cradle definitely looks like the old Crimson design.

Niagara Falls Rescue 1 New Rosenbauer Commander doesn't have a full dedicated crew

just manned by a Driver to bring the equipment to scene, it will replaced a well worn out 80s Ford beverage truck

I wish I could say what Rosenbauer secret, but I promised I would not show anything until the show opened. I will say I was shocked at what I say.
Great shots!

What state is the Milford ladder going to?

Thanks in advance.

Indianapolis Engine 29

Pierce Saber

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like someone just saved me a lot of time posting pics this upcoming weekend.   Wink

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
The Milford truck is going to Milford, NH to replace a 1991 Pierce/Smeal 105 Ft. straight stick.  I believe the new truck is the first 100 FT (I want to say the new design is a 110, but I'm can't remember for certain) HME ladder produced in-house.

Mesa Engine 205

Pierce Quantum

Attached Files Image(s)

Harrisonburg Rescue Squad 41

Pierce Velocity

Attached Files Image(s)

Gastonia Rescue 1

Attached Files Image(s)

New Kent Squad 503

Ferrara

Attached Files Image(s)

New Britain Ladder 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Any pictures of the new Detroit fire department smeal engine?
I try to get downtown on Sunday when they pull the trucks in both locations. This year I got down there early and they were late pulling them in. I was asked to pull the Fort Lupton Brush into the convention center.
No actually did not see any Detriot Engines. Very surprised
Quote:Mesa Engine 205

Pierce Quantum

I recognize that red front bumper to the right of the Mesa truck, Wesley Chapel - Arrow XT?

Thanks for the pics
Quote:Any pictures of the new Detroit fire department smeal engine?
The last I heard, Smeal put the Detroit pumper back into  normal production schedule and will not be at FDIC. 
Ok thanks Dan
That's correct, they did not bring the Detroit Engine. Now, I have to quit looking at this thread, or there won't be any point in me going! I am disappointed to see IFD Engine 29 there, I was really hoping they'd use Engine 5.

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.