Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North and South Dakota
I haven't been able to find a thread covering the Dakotas so I might as well start one.  I don't have much to contribute, but here are a few of the dreaded inside shots from De Smet, SD.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A friend and I were staying overnight in De Smet and at 2100 or so I found the fire station hosting a hunter safety class, and the mom of one of the participants was an EMT.  They were happy to turn on the lights for me, at least.

Brush rig.

Engine 3.

Brush 4.

Crummy shot of Engine 5.

Engine 2.

Rescue 1.

Back end of Engine 2.

Ambulance.

Good to see some pics from an area that doesn't get much coverage!

Is that a prop or real valve and plumbing system in pic #7?  It's worth more than some of the rigs....

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Well i got a few shots from lawrence county, sd home of historic deadwood, and i got a few contacts around hear when i get to a computer again " process of moving" ill gladly post my amatuer at best pics from the last 7 years, cities of Lead, Deadwood, Whitewood fire apparatus and Spearfish stations, I really hope to make a strong contribute to this thread in the coming months and much advice on photo taking wanted!
good photos!

tHANKs
tHANKs
Great photos keep them coming. First rigs ive seen from the Dakotas. Thanks for sharing