Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDIC Indianapolis 2014
With just around a month and a half before the show, it's almost here. Who is planning on attending this year? I will be there Thurs., Fri., and Sat. hopefully with 3 days, I'll finally be able to shoot everything that I want, and not feel rushed in an 8 hour period. If anyone wants to meet up for lunch, dinner, etc. send me a PM and I will forward my information. I only live about an hour from the show, anyone wanting to shoot some typical Midwest apparatus is more than welcome to come up on a day prior, and I can get you to about any department in the county! Yellowfe  Drtanker

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
I'll be there, plan on getting in Wednesday evening and leaving after the show closes on Saturday.

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
After having health issues the last few years that kept me from both working and attending, I'm hoping to be able to do both again this year.

Trav, maybe you, me and Mike W can hook up and we can go on a CIFGI shoot!!!

For those that will be in town and interested in shooting pics at fireground scenes, here is a page you might want to check out this facebook page for incident notifications: https://www.facebook.com/CIFGI 

I will be there working the Breathing Air booth, hopefully will get some tire kicking time!

I'll be there on my usual Friday. 

Kent Parrish

Louisville, KY
Kent, you and I must meet! After all of these years of talking over the computer, it is a MUST!
Quote:<sup></sup>
<sup>Kent, you and I must meet! After all of these years of talking over the computer, it is a MUST!</sup>

<sup>Yeah.  A bunch of us need to meet up at the Pierce booth or something.  </sup>

<sup>Kent Parrish</sup>

<sup>Louisville, KY  </sup>
Sounds good to me, I'll send you my number.

Trav!

Quote:I will be there working the Breathing Air booth, hopefully will get some tire kicking time!

I will staff the booth for ya Mitch...
Mike you can keep my wife occupied at the show wile we venture to the Club Rio!!!!!