Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique and unique colored Apparatus
Thanks John, I knew that was the same truck. and yeah when I joined my old FD and they were on a MA call with us it was the lovely shade of Lime. After they sold it it was decided that since they were 50% hydrants in the dist. and that it was crammed in the stations they wouldnt get another tanker. But now with the other mack at its limit there getting a Pumper-Tanker,2000gal or more I believe.  Im sure you will want a pc of that when it arives..LOL  Plus the new station!

Fox Lake in IL..........Saw this on a site and I have no idea on what kind of cab this is!  I want to say peterbuilt cab??? 

Attached Files Image(s)

I just posted this one under my own thread, here is a Hendrickson engine that serves (or served) the Phoenix Park Fire Department in Schuylkill County, Pa, the color could best be described as a booger or apple green.... either way it is pretty different even for Pennsylvania LOL

Phoenix Park Fire Department
Schuylkill County, Pa

Engine 3-15

1977 Hendrickson/Pierce 1,000/1,000
X-Hometown, Pa

[Image: Finished024.jpg]
Avondale Fire Department
Chester County, Pa

Tanker 23-2

1992/2005 Mack MC/4-Guys Pumper-Tanker 1,250/1,500

[Image: Finished031.jpg]

Tanker 23

1997 Peterbuilt/4-Guys 1,250/3,500

[Image: Finished032.jpg]

Engine 23-1

1994 Spartan/4-Guys 1,500/750

[Image: Finished034.jpg]

Engine 23-3

2004 International/4-Guys 1,000/625

[Image: Finished033.jpg]
(01-14-2015, 10:47 PM)Guest Wrote: Although not a fire truck, this hazardous materials truck is run by the Michigan State Police at the Police Academy in Lansing.  I took my hazmat technician training here, and this truck was there the entire time.  It is a 2005 Spartan/Spencer, and is one of several identical that were purchased, and placed in service around the state with various fire departments.  The City of Lansing FD operates one of them as its prime hazmat squad.

Here is the one operated by Battle Creek.  It responds to the portion of District 5 (Southwestern Michigan) east of US-131.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bill Troskey
Battle Creek, MI
Scanner junkie, fire groupie, and long-time dispatcher