Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Fire Stations
Lakeville Station 2, Engine 2, Engine 22, Brush 2 Call this Home.

[Image: 021.jpg]
North St Paul Fire station, Tanker 5, Engine 5, Ladder 5, Rescue 5, Utility 5, Lakeville Ambulance, Ramsey Co, Mobile command Center,

[Image: 012.jpg]
Oakdale Fire station 1, Engine, Ladder, 2 Ambulances, Mobile Command. Several Staff/Utility Vehicles.

[Image: 007.jpg]
Minneapolis Station 5, Engine 5, and Salvage truck call it home.

[Image: 042.jpg]

[Image: 048.jpg]
Minneapolis Station 7, Engine 7, Ladder 3, Chief 3, Call Home.

[Image: 038.jpg]
Little Canada Station, 2 Engines, Ladder, Rescue, Brush, and Jeep.

[Image: 049.jpg]
Hugo Fire Station. 2 Engines, 1 Tanker, 1 Rescue, 2 Brush.

[Image: 062.jpg]
Brooklyn Park Fire station 1, Engine 11, Engine 12, Rescue 11, and a Zodiak Boat. Call Home.

[Image: 028.jpg]
Hopkins Fire Station. Engines 1,2,3, Ladder 9, Rescue 8,?, and State hazmat truck call home. Not a great shot into the sun but get what you can take, take what you can get.

[Image: 012.jpg]
and here is temp station number 1 for St Louis Park Fire Dept, there station is being rebuilt the crew is staying in a trailer right outside the city garage and the rigs are inside a small area given to them

[Image: Station1Rigs.jpg]
#110 reminds me on some of the European Station where their one big bay where all the rigs sit and out the same door....
St Paul Fire Station 19. Engine 19, Medic 19.

[Image: Station19.jpg]
Vadnais Heights Station 1, Engine 11, Engine 12(Mini Pumper), Aerial 11, Grass 11, Antique.

[Image: 008.jpg]
Newly remodeled Woodbury Station 1 (Radio Drive), 2 bays on the on the right added, and the ones on the left are no longer drive through. took the photo as ladder 1 was exiting.

[Image: 018.jpg]
Bayport fire station I do not know if that siren is still in use but its kind of cool I also dont know a thing about sirens so.

The bay on the left is 3 deep with trucks, Tanker, Rescue, Engine.

Bay 2 Engine, Utility

Bay 3 Tower

and Bay 4 Brush

[Image: 026.jpg]
Lake Elmo Station 1, Right Bays, from left to right, Tender 1, Engine 1, Brush/ATV 1.

Back Left bay duty chief, Ladder 1.

[Image: 038.jpg]
Lake Elmo Station 2 Left to right Engine 2, Brush 2, Utility 2/Boat 2, Tender 2

[Image: 059.jpg]

[Image: 057.jpg]
Newport Station 1, Engine, Rescue, Brush, and Chiefs Car.

[Image: 062.jpg]
Excelsior Fire Station (not the greatest i was shooting into the sun) Engine 21, Engine 22, Rescue 21, Boat 21, and Snow mobile.

[Image: ExcelsiorStation2.jpg]
St Bonifacius Station: Engine 11, Engine 12, Tanker 11, Tanker 12, Rescue 11, Rescue 12, Brush 11, ATV, Boat

[Image: StBoniStation1.jpg]