Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Fire Stations
177 6th Street Southwest, its right off of 27, west of there main Station, both stations are right off of 27 actually.
Minneapolis Fire Station 27: Engine 27, Mass Casuality Bus.

[Image: 001-1.jpg]
Burnsville Fire Station 1: Engine 1, Medic 1, Engine 12, Medic 12, Rescue 1, Boat 1. Mobile command

Front of station:

[Image: 004.jpg]

Rear of station:

[Image: 003.jpg]
Got out and did a little fire buffing this weekend, Went down to Rochester. Stopped and got alot of apparatus and Stations.

Here is the Cannon Falls Fire Station and Ambulance HQ the furthest 3 bays are ambulances rest are Rigs, 2 Engines, 2 Tenders, 2 Brush, and 1 Rescue, 1 ATV is what I could see through the window.

[Image: Station-5.jpg]
Rochester Fire Station 1: Engine 1, Engine 16, Rescue 1, Truck 12, Tender 1, Brush 1, ATV 1, Utility 1, and Chief.

[Image: Station11-1.jpg]

[Image: Station1-3.jpg]
Rochester Fire Station 2: Engine 2, Engine 22 (Reserve Engine) and An old Ahrens Fox Antique.

[Image: Station2-3.jpg]
Rochester Fire Station 3: Engine 3, Engine 31 (Reserve Engine), Air/Rehab Trailer.

Reserve Engine 31 Sitting on the Apron.

[Image: Station31.jpg]

[Image: Station3.jpg]
Rochester Fire Station 4, Engine 4, Truck 42, Rescue 4, Tender 4, Brush 4, Boat 4, Utility 4.

[Image: Station4.jpg]
Rochester Station 5: Engine 5, Rescue 52, Tech Rescue Trailer, County-Wide Mobile Command Unit.

[Image: Station5.jpg]
Not affialited to The Rochester Fire Department at all. this is the Rochester International Airport Fire Department Fire Station: they have a total of 6 Firefighters, there is only 1-2 and on very very very rare Circumstances there is 3 firefighters working at a time. They have 2 Crash Rigs, 1 Medical Suv, and 1 Stair Unit. if there is any structural Fire They have to call for m/a from surrounding agencies.

[Image: Airportstation.jpg]
Zumbrota Fire Department Just north of Rochester, I could not tell what was all in the bays. I saw a Snorkel, 2 Engines, 2 Tenders, 2 Brush, and an antique.

[Image: Station-6.jpg]
these next few are from last week I got around to all of the bloomington stations.

Bloomington Station 2: Engine 2, Ladder 2, Brush 2, ATV 2.

[Image: Station2-4.jpg]
Bloomington Station 3: Engine 3, Engine 33 (Reserve Engine), Engine 333 Mini-Pumper, Ladder 3, Brush 3, Boat 3, Decon Trailer.

[Image: Station3-1.jpg]
Bloomington Station 4: Engine 4, Ladder 4, Brush 4.

[Image: Station4-1.jpg]
Bloomington Station 5: Engine 5, Engine 55(Reserve Engine) Ladder 5, Brush 5.

[Image: Station5-1.jpg]
Lakeville Fire Station 4: Engine 44, Ladder 4, Utility 4, Boat 4, ATV 4.

Note: The Tiny bay to the left of the white bay doors thats where the utility truck responds out of.

[Image: 024.jpg]
Nice pic of all station
I am only going to Post Stations On this site for Mn Now, I will continue to post apparatus on my website only. I feel like my photos are just un-noticed.

Here is the Medicine Lake Fire Station: Medicine Lake Is tottally surrounded by the City of Plymouth which operates 3 Stations, Medicine Lake Covers an Area of about 2 Square Miles If I Remember Correct, The Department Runs between 15-40 Calls a Year. they have 2 Engines 1 Tender, and I believe a Bronco and 2 Boats.

[Image: Station.jpg]
Almelund Mn Fire Station. Unknown Apparatus Windows too Dark, located in Chisago County just north of the cities.

[Image: Station-7.jpg]
Center City (just the right 3 bays are the Fire Station) located in Chisago County. 2 Engines, 1 Tender, 1 Rescue, 1 Brush, 1 ATV.

[Image: Station-8.jpg]