Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Fire Stations
Elko/New Market Fire Northeast Scott County: 2 Engines, 2 Tenders, 1 Rescue, 2 Brush, ATV

[Image: 001-2.jpg]
New Prague MN Located in Southern Scott County: 2 Engines, 2 Tenders, 1 Ladder, 1 Rescue, 1 Utility, 1 Brush,

Front of Station Main Bays: (the tender out front is forsale)

[Image: 009.jpg]

Rear of Station:

[Image: 007-1.jpg]

And on the south side of the building the ambulance HQ:

[Image: 008-1.jpg]
Fairbault Mn in Northern Rice County:

2 Engines, 1 Ladder, 1 Rescue, 1 Tender, 1 Brush

[Image: 100.jpg]
and last but not least for today is northfield, some of the city is southern Dakota County, the rest is Northern Rice County:

2 Engines, 2 Tenders, 1 Ladder, 1 Brush, 1 ATV, 1 Ambulance, 1 Heavy Rescue (and 1 Squad car in the way of my photo)

[Image: 102.jpg]
Northfield is a neat town...Grubber, do they still have the blue heavy rescue? It's been awhile since I've been there. Thanks for posting the MN pics!
They do have the large I believe its a 2004ish Pierce Lance Heavy Rescue, there was no one around at the time we stopped by but. hopefully next time. the only unit that was missing in this photo is the ambulance. trucks are jammed into this station like sardines.
Spring Lake Park-Blaine-Mounds View Fire Station 2: 2 Engines, and Fire Safety Trailer.

[Image: 019-1.jpg]
Fridley Fire Station 3: 1 Engine, 1 Light Rescue.

[Image: 029-1.jpg]
Anoka/Champlin Fire Station 2: (Champlin Station) 2 Engines, 1 Ladder, 1 Brush, 1 Boat.

[Image: 031-1.jpg]
Anoka/Champlin Fire Station 1: (Anoka Station) 2 Engines, 1 Rescue, 1 Tower, 2 Brush, 1 Tender, 1 Support Unit, 2 Support Trailers, and an Antique Truck.

[Image: 032-2.jpg]

[Image: 033-1.jpg]
Dayton Fire Station 2: 1 Engine, 1 Heavy Rescue, 1 Light Rescue, 1 Boat, 1 Brush.

[Image: 043.jpg]
Dayton Fire Station 1: 2 Engines, 1 Tender, 1 Brush, 1 Boat .

[Image: 045.jpg]
Rogers Fire Station 2: Connected to the Public Works Facility, the Fire Station is just the last bay on the right, most of the public works employees are Firefighters. 1 Engine, and 1 Light Rescue respond from here.

[Image: 046.jpg]
Rogers Fire Station 1: 3 Engines, 1 Tower, 1 Tender, 1 Brush, 1 Heavy Rescue, 1 Light Rescue, 1 Utility.

[Image: 047.jpg]
Maple Grove Fire Station 5: 2 Engines, 1 Utility, 1 Brush

[Image: 048.jpg]
Maple Grove Fire Station 4: 1 Tower, 1 Engine, 1 Utility, not sure what else.

[Image: 050.jpg]
Rockville Mn: Located west of St Cloud, in Stearns county, All I could see through the Glass was 2 Engines, a Pumper/Tanker, a Rescue/Ambulance, 1 Tender, 2 Brush, and utility SUV as well as a ATV.

[Image: 001-3.jpg]
Cold Spring MN Just west of Rockville. Unsure whats inside here.

[Image: 002-2.jpg]
St Paul Fire Station 14: Engine 14, Ladder 20, Medic 14, District Chief 1.

[Image: 010.jpg]
Woodbury Station 2: Engine 2, Ladder 2, Ambulance 2, Tender 2.

[Image: Station2.jpg]