Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOZZLEMAN'S PICTURES
[Image: CCFD%20HAZMAT%2024%200004-XL.jpg]

Dave
[Image: CCFD%20HAZMAT%2024%200007-XL.jpg]

Dave
THE ENGINEER SUGGEST A STAGGERED PICTURE OF BOTH COMPANIES AND SET IT UP TO WHERE IT WAS A GREAT SHOT.

[Image: CCFDENGINEANDHAZMAT240001-vi.jpg]

[Image: CCFDENGINEANDHAZMAT240002-vi.jpg]

Dave
HERE IS ONE THAT I POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD (THE ONE ABOUT THE COSMOPOLITAN FIRE BACK IN JULY OF THIS YEAR) BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD ALSO ADD IT HERE

CLARK COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT

ENGINE 29

20?? Pierce QUANTUM

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A DATABASE OF Pierce RIGS AND IF YOU DO WOULD YOU PLEASE PM ME.

[Image: Cosmopolitan_fire_011-vi.jpg]

Dave
THIS PAST FRIDAY I WAS OUT TAKING PICTURES AND STOPPED BY CLARK COUNTY STATION 24. I HAD THE OPPROTUNITY TO GET SOME PICTURES OF HAZMAT 24 AND ENGINE 24. BOTH UNITS AT ONE TIME WERE PART OF THE COUNTIES HAZMAT AKA CBRNE TEAM. THAT IS UNTIL POLITICS CAME INTO PLAY. THE FIREFIGHTER THAT I TALKED WITH AT STATION 24 IS ONE OF THE ENGINEERS OF ENGINE 24 AND EVEN THOUGH THE COUNTY HAZMAT TEAM IS MOTHBALLED THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIFT AND HIMSELF STILL KEEP THEIR CERTIFICATION IN HAZMAT UP. AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.

EVEN THOUGH THE COMPANY NO LONGER PROVIDES HAZMAT AKA CBRNE SERVICES TO THE COUNTY THE RIG IS STILL MARKED AS CBRNE.

THE RIG HAS EQUIPMENT THAT REGISTERS ANY KIND OF HAZMAT IN THE AREA THAT THEY ARE RESPONDING TO AND THE COMPARTMENT DOORS ON THE UNIT ARE MADE SO THAT THEY SEAL ALONG WITH THE CAB DOORS. THE RIG IS LONGER THAN MOST OF THE UNITS IN THE DEPARTMENT. THE ENGINEER TOLD ME THAT ENGINE 24 AND OTHERS THAT WERE PART OF THE HAZMAT TEAM ARE AS LONG AS THE RIGS THAT ARE TRUCK COMPANIES IN THE DEPARTMENT AND AS WIDE AS THEY ARE.

[Image: CCFDENGINE240001-vi.jpg]

Dave
The Engineer compartment and the pump panel on Engine 24.

[Image: CCFDENGINE240002-vi.jpg]

Dave
[Image: CCFDENGINE240003-vi.jpg]

When Engine 24 is replaced at the end of the year the new rig will be loosing the front intake. The Engineer I was talking with said that just to take that part off will save something like 8k on the price of the rig.

[Image: CCFDENGINE240005-vi.jpg]

Dave
The officers side of Engine 24

[Image: CCFDENGINE240006-vi.jpg]

Dave
Under the ladder rack there is a Decon Shower that when needed can be extended out and used when it is necessary.

[Image: CCFDENGINE240009-vi.jpg]

Dave
On the new rigs the compartments are not as deep as you can see by this picture.

[Image: CCFDENGINE240010-vi.jpg]

Dave
Now for the dreaded indoor shots. Sorry. I visited Station 34 on Friday and they were in the middle of some Union business and other stuff and they did not have time to pull out the rig.

Clark County Fire Department

Engine 34

2008 (?) Pierce Quantum

[Image: CCFDENGINE340001-vi.jpg]

[Image: CCFDENGINE340005-vi.jpg]

[Image: CCFDENGINE340006-vi.jpg]

Parked next to Engine 34 is the county Communications Unit. It is stored at the station but not part of the fire departments equipment

[Image: CCFDENGINE340007-vi.jpg]

Dave
Heres a couple of pictures I took of CCFD Engine 25 last October. The rig was parked on the apron while some maintenance was being done.

CLARK COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT

ENGINE 25

20?? Pierce QUANTUM

ID NO 15791

[Image: CCFDENGINE250001-vi.jpg]

[Image: CCFDENGINE250002-vi.jpg]

Dave
I can't see any of the pictures you've posted back through at lease August???  Any ideas?

Quote:I can't see any of the pictures you've posted back through at lease August???  Any ideas?

He hosts them on Fotki. I can't view his pictures while I'm at work because Fotki is blocked. Maybe that could be your issue as well.
That is very likely it....I can see them fine on my phone.
Quote:I can't see any of the pictures you've posted back through at lease August???  Any ideas?

I have started moving stuff to Fotki for several reasons the biggest being everytime I use Photobucket my computers slow down to the point on Firefox Crashing. I checked on one of the computers at work it is also blocked on there. If somebody has a suggestion of a good photohosting site that won't cause my systems to crash and will let people see the pictures at work let me know.

Quote: 

He hosts them on Fotki. I can't view his pictures while I'm at work because Fotki is blocked. Maybe that could be your issue as well.

Your right on that.

Quote:That is very likely it....I can see them fine on my phone.

Hey guys I host on Fotki because they do not have a lot of adds and because it does not cause my computers to slow down to the point of crashing. I am sorry if it causes issues. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.
Dave
Hey all check out the Nevada Fire Houses thread and let me know if this is any better.

Dave
hello all trying a new photohosting site please let me know if you have any issues with seeing the images.

[Image: cid_524_15324913824_o.jpg]

Dave
I can see!

Ok all I will be a little slow posting for the next week or so. I found a site that I like and that should not be blocked for those of you looking at the forums from work. Some of the pictures will dissapear for a short time while I switch them from Fotki and Photobucket and get them to the new site. Thanks for your patience.

Dave