Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairfax County VA
Who is sitting next to Rescue 421? I know Rescue 418 should be the twin with the 3rd Rescue coming soon supposedly going to Rescue 419 . Anyone know if it will fit or will they number it 437 and assign it there until 19s New House is built ???
Trey White
Trey,  19 won't be getting theirs until the new station since these rigs won't fit, the reason FS21 gets theirs early. no word on one going to 37

Tower 405

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tower 408

Engine 407 and 407B

Quote:Who is sitting next to Rescue 421? I know Rescue 418 should be the twin with the 3rd Rescue coming soon supposedly going to Rescue 419 . Anyone know if it will fit or will they number it 437 and assign it there until 19s New House is built ???
I'm told it is R418.
Photo from Facebook

Oh...to be able to put not one, but two, BRAND NEW engines at the Training Academy.  Lol.  We rotate our oldest piece of crap to Training, which was a rust bucket 1980 Pirsch, at last check!

Kent Parrish

Louisville, KY
Found this last night and this unit was a remount assigned to Rescue 26 for some time. It's now for sale in British Columbia. That was a heck of a trip.

https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableT...ue&Id=4907

Anyone have any idea if any of the New Engines are at least at the Pierce AES Shop or even if the Towers have arrived in the state yet?
Trey White
Quote:Found this last night and this unit was a remount assigned to Rescue 26 for some time. It's now for sale in British Columbia. That was a heck of a trip.

https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableT...ue&Id=4907
That box was originally delivered in 1984 when I was going to recruit school, I remember it being driven into the FD shops located at West Ox.
Trey,

E407 &E407B, academy engines, are in the county at North Apparatus shop

Quote:Trey,

E407 &E407B, academy engines, are in the county at North Apparatus shop
I think I saw Tower 408 there this morning
Quote:That box was originally delivered in 1984 when I was going to recruit school, I remember it being driven into the FD shops located at West Ox.
For some reason I love the way this turned out when it was remounted. Just 26's 18's not so much
This beast will soon go in service at Fire Station 29, Tysons Corner.  T429

Would anyone have any idea about apparatus reassignments with Truck 410 and 429 receiving Tillers? Seems only right to send the current Truck 410s 2005 Pierce to replace either 438 or 441 which are slightly older and Truck 429s 2009 Velocity is supposed to become Truck 411 .Any help is appreciated .
Trey White
One of two new Pierce Impel pumpers for the Fire and Rescue Academy

Attached Files Image(s)

I stopped by to visit a former co-worker and found a few units in the parking lot....(crappy iPhone pictures of unposed apparatus)

E423, first county owned pumper specifically purchased for FS23.  The last of the county-owned E\-One pumpers appear to be awaiting disposal at North Apparatus.

I stopped by to visit a former co-worker and found a few units in the parking lot....(crappy iPhone pictures of unposed apparatus)

R426, one of the first Pierce Velocity rescues purchased, if memory serves me its the sister to R418.  Historically, R418 and R426 get replaced about the same time.

Attached Files Image(s)

I believe R426 was first. Then 411, 418, 439 Together. Then the most recent order 414, 421, ?

Firefighter - Odenton Volunteer Fire Department

Fire Apparatus Photographer - MD/VA/PA/DE

See my photos at: http://timwolfe.smugmug.com/

Check out MarylandFireTrucks: http://marylandfiretrucks.smugmug.com