Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOZZLEMAN'S PICTURES
Henderson Fire Engine 82 and Rescue 82 arriving on scene.

[Image: ORLENES_RESCUE_CALL_1001-XL.jpg]

Dave
Henderson Fire Engine 82 and Clark County Fire Battalion 6 along with members of Engine 82 ready for search and rescue.

[Image: ORLENES_RESCUE_CALL_1003-XL.jpg]

Dave
Henderson Fire Truck 82 on Scene.

[Image: ORLENES_RESCUE_CALL_1004-L.jpg]

Dave
Heavy Rescue 82 arriving

[Image: ORLENES_RESCUE_CALL_1006-L.jpg]

Dave
Heavy Rescue and Truck 82

[Image: ORLENES_RESCUE_CALL_1007-L.jpg]

Dave
last one

All the rigs on Scene.

[Image: ORLENES_RESCUE_CALL_1008-M.jpg]

Dave
Anyone else have a look at the photos of the new deliveries yet, and realize they don't have actual light bars? Odd...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/piercemfg/22621911993/

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:Anyone else have a look at the photos of the new deliveries yet, and realize they don't have actual light bars? Odd...

Me thinks I need to run out over the next few weekends and check the new rigs out. I will find out during the next open house if these rigs are in service as of yet and see if I can arrange a visit to the stations and get photos of the new rigs.

Dave
I took this photo in October during the open house weekend for the City of Las Vegas Fire and Rescue. This is ILS 4 which responds on Bravo or Alpha level medical calls. Those are the lowest level medical calls that they run on. It is only Basic Life Support, and the city put another ILS unit in service this past week at Station 5.

[Image: ILS%204-L.jpg]

Dave
While I was out that day I stopped at Station 4 and found that Engine 4 was using a spare since somebody had struck their normal rig and it was being repaired at Pierce. This old girl is Engine 5's old rig.

[Image: LVFR%20SPARE%200002-L.jpg]

Dave
Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Rescue 4 outside of Station 4

[Image: GEDC3316-XL.jpg]

Dave
I was out on Friday shooting the bird sanctuary in Henderson and as I was leaving the Fire Department was doing some live burn training in their burn house. Engine 81 was there and this was the first time that I had seen the company so I was able to get a few shots of it.

I am not sure who makes the rig so if anybody has any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Okay was out at another training burn today and I talked with one of the Battalion Chiefs and a Captain I know and this rig is 2015. Looked the rig up on Rosenbauer Website and came up with this information:

Rosenbauer Truck #: 13823

500 Gallon Tank

Unknown GPM

Thanks to Image7801 for pointing me in the right direction on this rig.

[Image: HENDERSON%20FIRE%20ENGINE%2081%200001-X2.jpg]

Dave
It's a Rosenbauer with the Commander cab. You can see the logo over the rear wheels.

John
John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
Quote:It's a Rosenbauer with the Commander cab. You can see the logo over the rear wheels.

John

Thanks John I saw the logo but was not sure who made the Rig.
Dave
The CCFD held a open house at Station 18 a couple of weeks ago and I finally got a chance to see Truck 18, the newest rig in the fleet.

Truck 18

2016 Pierce Quantum

[Image: CCFD%20TRUCK%2018%202016%20PIERCE%200001-XL.jpg]

Sorry about the view but it was the best I could do. Station 18 is located on Flamingo Road just east of Paradise and it is hard to get a good photo when they are on the apron.

Dave
Good shot Dave! I appreciate and and all shots.

Quote:Good shot Dave! I appreciate and and all shots.
Thank Dave.
Dave
Is Henderson Fire moving to red over white trucks or going to white with red stripe?

The Clark County Fire Department had their every other month open house today at the newest of the Counties Stations. I posted a photo of it last year but it was sitting vacant due to some construction defects. They finally started using the station about a month ago and had the official ribbon cutting ceremony this morning. I missed it but did get a few shots with my Cell Phone (like a dummy I left my battery for my camera on the charger at home. I really have to get a second battery.)

First up of the rigs there is

Clark County Fire Department

Battalion 3

2016 Chevy.

CCFD Unit Id 15215

[Image: CCFD%20BAT%203%20WM%200003-L.jpg]

[Image: CCFD%20BAT%203%20WM%200002-L.jpg]

Dave
Quote:Anyone else have a look at the photos of the new deliveries yet, and realize they don't have actual light bars? Odd...

I saw these at the factory. They designed their own using M6 lights. San Antonio Tx is doing the same thing on their new engines. It is a little different looking but the San Antonio trucks are extremely visible with their design.