Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Fire Stations
Quote:Duluth Station 10: Engine 10 (The Station is just from the flagpole to the left)

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s1012.photobucket.com/user/Grubber33470/media/Stations/063-1.jpg.html'>[Image: 063-1.jpg]</a>
Did the station originally  occupy the entire building ?  Nice pics and it looks like Deluth isnt afraid to have stations with poles.  It is a shame about station 11 being closed and the running of SUVs. They are doing that here in Memphis where I live. I think most members of the MFD dont like the squad concept . I hope my department doesnt follow that MFD way of doing things !!
I know either the Entire building or part of the Building was a Police Station at one point in time. Thanks. And currently Station 1,10,11 Have Poles in the Station.

Minnesota City Fire Station: Located in Winona County Southern MN, 2 Engines, 1 Tanker, and 1 Brush inside.

[Image: 001-4.jpg]

Winona Fire Station 2: 1 Engine and 1 Reserve Squirt call this home.

[Image: 003-3.jpg]

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Winona Fire Station HQ: 1 Engine, 1 Ladder, 1 Light Rescue, 1 Utility, 1 Tanker, Trailer, and equipment Truck call this home.

[Image: 006-1.jpg]

[Image: 005-1.jpg]

This is a Retired Fire Station in Winona, Now owned by a private Fire Apparatus owner and converted in a House.

[Image: 007-2.jpg]

Goodview MN Fire Station:

[Image: 002-3.jpg]

Pickwick Fire Station 1: 1 Engine, Tanker, and Squad.

[Image: 019-2.jpg]

Pickwick Fire Station 2: 1 Engine, 1 Squad, 1 Brush

[Image: 008-2.jpg]

Quote:Winona Fire Station 2: 1 Engine and 1 Reserve Squirt call this home.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s1012.photobucket.com/user/Grubber33470/media/Stations/003-3.jpg.html'>[Image: 003-3.jpg]</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s1012.photobucket.com/user/Grubber33470/media/Stations/004-1.jpg.html'>[Image: 004-1.jpg]</a>
Such a great looking station. Thanks for the shots!
Did a little buffing Saturday and Sunday. One of our stops on Saturday was Kellogg MN Fire Station Unk what is inside. Kellogg is located South of the Twin cities on the WI border off of Hwy 61.

[Image: 019-3.jpg]
Already Posted a Full photo of the Station but here is a Couple of the Twin Peterbuilt Engines that they bought from Eagan MN, Minnesota city is just north of Winona MN South East of the Twin cities.

[Image: 031-2.jpg]

[Image: 030-3.jpg]

Lester Prairie MN Fire Station, Lester Prairie is located West of the Twin cities in McLeod County. 2 Engines, 2 Tankers, 1 Rescue, 2 Brush, 1 Ambulance call this home.

[Image: Station-24.jpg]

Winsted MN is Located just north of Lester Prairie in McLeod County: 2 Engines, 2 Tankers, 1 Ladder, 2 Brush, 1 Rescue, 1 Generator Trailer, 1 Private Co Ambulance, 1 Boat.

[Image: Station-25.jpg]

into Carver County a Little Closer to the Twin Cities is New Germany MN Fire Station, 1 Engine, 1 Pumper/Tanker, 1 Tanker, 1 Rescue, 1 Brush, 1 Utility Van and an ATV.

[Image: Station-26.jpg]

Next up is Norwood/Young America Fire Station 2 Located in Carver County west of the Cities,

[Image: Station2-7.jpg]

Next up is Norwood/Young America Fire Station 1: Looking through the Window 1 Ladder, 1 Engine, 1 Tanker, 1 Brush, 1 Ambulance, 1 Private Ambulance.

[Image: Station1-9.jpg]

And Last one I have is Mayer MN Fire Station in Carver County Unsure what is inside.

[Image: Station-27.jpg]

Haven't posted in a while so here is a bunch of Stations from several of my recent trips around the state. Some very unique Stations.

Starting off Zumbro Falls Fire Station, South of the cities in Wabasha County, this station was flooded last year when the Zumbro River flooded the whole town, they had just gotten the last of the apparatus out as the water started to reach the station.

inside now there is 2 Engines, 1 Light Rescue, 1 Brush, and 1 Tanker.

[Image: 044-1.jpg]

Also in Wabasha County, is Plainview south of the cities, unsure what is inside I could not locate a Firefighter in the town.

[Image: 074-1.jpg]