NEW KENSINGTON ENGINE 2 WESTMORELAND CO PA
[quote name='Wing1223' timestamp='1324308732' post='467866']

NEW KENSINGTON ENGINE 2 WESTMORELAND CO PA

[/quote]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='Wing1223' timestamp='1324255269' post='467786']

JUST ABOUT LIKE YOURS EAST PENNSBORO TWP

[/quote]

Summerdale (East Pennsboro Twp FD) and Mine are sister trucks both built at the same time, same year. Ive been trying to track this one down for years without success, even the company doesnt know
Thanks for all the shots guys. keep em coming!
Another Hunterdon County Department that ran a Hamerly was Pattenburg. This company is right off Interstate 78.    
One other Hunterdon County Department was Amwell Valley. They had this Service Truck. It was a smaller version of Raritan Twp's rig. Maybe Gary has some details. I did not write any down back when I first started taking and collecting photos.

Fame Fire Co. #3, West Chester (Chester County, PA)

1976 International Cargostar/Hamerly

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='Fireman5230' timestamp='1324333138' post='467896']

One other Hunterdon County Department was Amwell Valley. They had this Service Truck. It was a smaller version of Raritan Twp's rig. Maybe Gary has some details. I did not write any down back when I first started taking and collecting photos.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=84492]

[/quote]

Later became Haz-Mat 2 for the Hunterdon County Hazardous Materials Response Team. Due to age and failing mechanical systems, replaced by a new Sterling Hackney unit.

Milford FC had a Hamerly also - front mount GMC pumper, now an engine at Hunterdon County Emergency Services Training Center (In storage for winter if John or anybody has a picture of it....)

Thanks,

Gary
[quote name='b9208' timestamp='1324352782' post='467927']

Later became Haz-Mat 2 for the Hunterdon County Hazardous Materials Response Team. Due to age and failing mechanical systems, replaced by a new Sterling Hackney unit.

Milford FC had a Hamerly also - front mount GMC pumper, now an engine at Hunterdon County Emergency Services Training Center (In storage for winter if John or anybody has a picture of it....)

Thanks,

Gary

[/quote]

John & Gary,

Wasn't Lebanon Twp FD's Ford C a Hamerly? What about their twin GMC engines? I can't remember what manufacturer they were.

Matt
[quote name='flyinghigh' timestamp='1324354861' post='467928']

John & Gary,

Wasn't Lebanon Twp FD's Ford C a Hamerly? What about their twin GMC engines? I can't remember what manufacturer they were.

Matt

[/quote]

Lebanon Twp did have a Ford C/Hamerly yes.
The SPAAMFFA magazine Enjine! Enjine! will feature my story on the history and demise of the Hamerly Brothers in the March 2012 edition since FAJ decided to wait 2 years to run it.

First is the photo Gary mentioned. This is from a parade in Kingwood in the late 1970's or early 1980's. Milford's Hamerly.

The second is the Ford from Lebanon Twp. that Matt discussed. Photo by fellow firepics'er TASCMAN/Smith Collection
I found 1 photo of 19-61 (GMC) that Matt asked about. There looks like a builder's logo near the pump panel... and looks like Bruco. Best I can come up with.
BERKLEY HILLS ROSS TWP ALLEGHENY COUNTY

HECLA F.D. WESTMORELAND COUNTY PA

LOWER PROVIDENCE TWP PA

Attached Files Image(s)

NORTH FRANKLIN TWP ?

ABINGDON MD

IRONVILLE FIRE CO. ???