Aerial 2 - 1974 Thibault-IH 100'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aerial 8 - 1965? Thibault-IH 100'

Aerial 11 - 1963 Thibault 100'

Spare Truck - 196? Dodge city service ladder

I hope you have some more from Ottawa and the surrounding areas.  Looking forward to it, thanks for bringing back some memories Ian!

This is a photograph of a photograph from around 1975 or so, the original photo being quite faded.  This is me at about 10 years old with 2 of my brothers sitting in the 1966 International/Thibault from post #140.  I am wearing the helmet. This is at the temporary fire station that was in place every year for the Ottawa Exhibition in August, which was held next door to old Station 10(now Station 12, post amalgamation).

Great memories! 

Ian

Nice photos! Really liked your Montreal thread as well!

Would you happen to have shots of the King Seagrave mid mount aerial, Mack C pumps and the Mack C  maguris ladder truck  that the Ottawa Fire Department had at one time.

Thanks alot!

Quote:Ian

Nice photos! Really liked your Montreal thread as well!

Would you happen to have shots of the King Seagrave mid mount aerial, Mack C pumps and the Mack C  maguris ladder truck  that the Ottawa Fire Department had at one time.

Thanks alot!
How are you Kevin?
Quote:How are you Kevin?
Good, You?

I don't have shots of the K-S, Mack C or Mack- Magirus ladder.  All were gone or at least hidden away as spare rigs when I was there in 1975.

Ian

Quote:I don't have shots of the K-S, Mack C or Mack- Magirus ladder.  All were gone or at least hidden away as spare rigs when I was there in 1975.

Ian
Thanks anyway, Ian.
Quote:I don't have shots of the K-S, Mack C or Mack- Magirus ladder.  All were gone or at least hidden away as spare rigs when I was there in 1975.

Ian
Hi Ian

Any other Ottawa shots? or of Nepean or Gloucester? (sent you a personal message about sharing some of your pics (with appropriate credit) On the Ottawa retirees site....let me know-thanks)

We are in Florida this week at EVI's plant performing the final inspections on our new hazmat truck.  The following are just a few teasers, better, posed shots to follow soon.

2015 Spartan Gladiator/EVI hazmat response truck.  

The rear side

The front bumper has a 200 foot electrical reel with junction box, and an air line with storage in between.  There is another electrical reel in the top of the rear compartment door.