Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FireTrucks Unlimited Rehabbed Units.
Why do I feel thats a bad idea....Is it for use in fightting a fire or more of making entry?

That's the pyro lance system.

Www.pyrolance.com
Quote:U.S. Navy

1991 Ford L8000

Conversion from Hazmat To Rescue

http://www.firetrucksunlimited.com/u-s-n...onversion/

The rig when they started is up first.

[Image: 1107-1a_zps3ejomxq4.jpg]

[Image: 1107-2a_zpsaf828rqj.jpg]
I Remember this truck, I work at NAS Jax as a government employee. Saw this truck all the time. I believe they just received a new Rescue truck and will have to look into that.
View my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/flamesandfur

South Monterey FD 3D Pumper Refurbishment

Spartan/3D Pumper

See all the pictures by following the below link

http://www.firetrucksunlimited.com/south...rbishment/

Before

[Image: z-1213-South-Monterey-FD-3D-Pumper-Refurbishment-01.jpg]

After

[Image: g-1213-South-Monterey-FD-3D-Pumper-Refurbishment-01.JPG]

Dave
Going from white over red to white over yellow? isn't that bucking the current trend?

Yah for the most part but I do like what they did to the rig.

Dave
Quote:Why do I feel thats a bad idea....Is it for use in fightting a fire or more of making entry?
Your not the only one I have seen on several threads that the guys that use them pretty much say they are useless but do make good parking lot cleaners.

True They definitely do nice work

Hey all

I am sorry that I have not posted much on this thread during the past couple of months but my personel life has been a mess the past few months. My wife and I have been taking care of her father since we got together five years ago. Over the past year 15 years worth of dialisys finally has started taking their toll on him to the point where he had severe dementia and Alzheimer's. He was offered a Kidney transplant 12 years ago but told the doctors to give the Kidney to somebody who was younger and who still had their full life ahead of them. About this time last year Poppy started getting sick and since then has been in and out of the hospital six or seven times and in two differant rehab units. About fourteen days ago my wife and I made the decision to bring him home from the Hospital and rehab and in following his wishes and advanced directives we stopped the dialisys. On the 15th of this month Poppy passed away just two days after coming home to home hospice.

During that time I was in the process of taking with a company about coming to work for them at a Senior Apartmemt Complex and since we can now move without it disrupting my Father In Law my wife and I made the decision to take the change in work and will be moving at the end of this week. I will be off line for just a couple of more weeks and then I will post more of the rigs from Firetrucks Unlimeted. Thank you everybody for your patience.

Dave
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
My thoughts and condolences for you, your wife, and family.  

Quote:Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Quote:My thoughts and condolences for you, your wife, and family.  

Thank you guys.
Dave
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Our sympathy & condolences to you and your family

Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
My deepest sympathies to you and your wife. Believe me I understand what you have been going through. Both my parents have been in hospital since February. My father will be going to a nursing home but my mother is now in palliative care.